Summer Soul Search - 5

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By -LovingLife-

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream?

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)?

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago?

July 17th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream? For me? Cookies and cream and Reese's. I love cookies and I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I just don't like them with ice cream. Oh, and coffee flavored too.

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? Last week. Mercury in Retrograde makes me crave silence!

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? Lost. I thought I needed love from the person I was in love with. I felt broken and incomplete. Lonely. Craving something that I could not name. Struggling with how to end a bad marriage and too afraid to face myself... I don't even know that girl now. My mother had just been diagnosed with Cancer. I could not adovcate for myself. It was a dark , dark period. That Terri does not live here anymore though. She served the purpose to get me to the place where I became a spiritual seeker. I love her but do not live her life any longer... if that makes sense.

July 17th, 2013, 11:45 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavor of ice cream? Daiquiri Ice

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? at the peds office

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? I was 30yo and had no kids.

Leslie

July 17th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Mint. Blech... and it's Josh's favorite. LOL!

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)?
Every day. I rarely, RARELY use a cell phone.

At 17 I learned that what I had always believed/practiced had a name and it was Paganism. I that summer of when I was 17, getting rdy to turn 18 I spent holed up in my living room (Josh and I's first apartment) and I read every single book on Paganism, Natural Health, Essential Oils and Herbs that I could possibly get my hands on! It was also when I bought my tarot cards so I spent a lot of time doing readings.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Valkyrie View Post

1. Anything with lots of nuts.
2. I can't tell you, been too long.
3. Living and being an inactive Mormon. Didn't really do much spiritually but knew I wasn't where I should be. Mostly I just talked to the Divine internally and prayed "he"didn't hate me for being inactive and feeling guilt over it and worried about going to hell. .

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~

Last edited by Amaranth Dhanya; July 17th, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
July 17th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
Moose tracks ...yuck

Uhhh.., idk

10 years ago? Hmmm preg with twins and still attending my rn classes. Making plans on when I was returning to class after birth and what classes/clinical s I would be taking. Planning on my twins arrivals and jamming to janet jackson

If you ment spiritually, I was still a christian then.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

July 17th, 2013, 10:33 PM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream? strawberry ewww

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? i turned it off and on yesterday lol not for a long while

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? ryan was 5 and emily was 1 1/2 we had just moved in an apt. life was good then before our probs had really started.

July 18th, 2013, 12:10 AM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream? Orange sherbert. I don't mind it but I'm not a huge fan of it.

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? Yesterday when it froze up on me.

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? Well ten years ago I had just turned 15 years old, was spending another full summer with my dads and brother in Dallas, TX, had just gotten my learner's permit in Texas, as well as working my first real job as a hostess and waitress at a cute little coffee shop and breakfast/lunch place up the street. I was so excited about being able to drive and experiencing a lot of firsts, spending a summer with my dads, brother, and friends, and going on my first official date (dinner and arcade!). It's cool to look back on that time and smile, and be so happy with where I am at in my life today ten years later!!!
July 18th, 2013, 12:11 AM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream? Orange sherbert. I don't mind it but I'm not a huge fan of it.

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? Yesterday when it froze up on me.

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? Well ten years ago I had just turned 15 years old, was spending another full summer with my dads and brother in Dallas, TX, had just gotten my learner's permit in Texas, as well as working my first real job as a hostess and waitress at a cute little coffee shop and breakfast/lunch place up the street. I was so excited about being able to drive and experiencing a lot of firsts, spending a summer with my dads, brother, and friends, and going on my first official date (dinner and arcade!). It's cool to look back on that time and smile, and be so happy with where I am at in my life today ten years later!!!
July 18th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bubblegum. It's just wrong.

When I was in hospital a weekt-ish ago. I was so sick of people texting me constantly.

I was 14, stupid, rebellious and argumentative. With bright pink hair, a face covered in piercings and a permanent desk in detention to go with it.
I hit the rebellious teen stage pretty hard.

July 18th, 2013, 12:11 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream? I also do not like moose tracks lol.

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? Yesterday.

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? Oh gosh...Like Terri I was lost. I was 14, "manic-depressive", cutting myself, rebellious, started smoking pot, got my first tarot deck and loved them, I was pagan but still fresh and new so I was learning and reading all the time about it(even went to the free pagan college that used to be around back then), and about 5 months before I turned 15 I met my DH(though we didn't start dating until after I was 15). My parents were about to get a divorce, so yeah..it was a hard time but it was good that I went through all that. I needed to.

So I can totally understand what you were describing Terri!
Sacred Silence likes this.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

July 23rd, 2013, 06:34 PM
BriarRose's Avatar Steampunk Goddess
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream? Everything that is not chocolate

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? A while...it is my only phone.

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? I was in college, working retail and still thinking I was the big loser I was in high school. I was still in my phase of being an Atheist because I did not want to believe in God as I felt abandoned by him because of how horrible my life had been.
July 24th, 2013, 09:28 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Your Summer Life: What is the worst flavour of ice cream? I don't know right off the top of my head.

Your Life Experience: When was the last time you turned your mobile phone off (not just silent)? A few weeks ago

Your Spiritual Life: Where were you in life 10 years ago? Pregnant with Robbie and not knowing what path I was meant to take in life. I was sure I wasn't Christian but at the same time I was trying so hard to believe in Christianity.

Tags
summer of love 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search