Summer QQOTD 7/19

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel

Do you feel you have re-invented yourself at any point in your life? Was it a change for the better?

I will try to answer all the QQOTD and Soul Search questions when I come back from hols.
Mountain~Mama and Earthy.Mama like this.

July 19th, 2013, 05:10 AM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
Do you feel you have re-invented yourself at any point in your life? Was it a change for the better? Yes I have many times throughout my life, and everytime it has been something that I needed to go through, to experience myself/thoughts/beliefs/ect. And I think I will continue to do so as I grow older and experience more. It is ALWAYS worth the change, "negative" or "positive", to me.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

July 19th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't feel that I have, I have grown and changed, but I don't believe it has ever been a total reinvention.

July 19th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel that I have undergone a huge transformation in the past year. My only real part in that was 1. Choosing to focus myself spiritually. 2. Practicing my beliefs every day. The rest is done by the Divine... working on me like water on rock... flowing and forming and shaping me in the process.
Mountain~Mama and Mitra Shonu like this.

Last edited by Sacred Silence; July 19th, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
July 19th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Yes a couple times in the past ten or twelve years...definitely for the better.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
July 20th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I don't think I've ever reinvented myself. I've been in situations that I've had to adapt to that didn't always fit into my comfort zone or natural personality. I've also been in situations where I expected a big chance and realized I was still the same person no matter what environment I was in.
July 20th, 2013, 12:29 PM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes, as far as working on flaws and ridding negativity from my life, multiple times. These changes are always for the better, and I have come a very long way. The current one I am working on right now is my anxiety, it's the hardest one to change for myself, because of experiences from childhood throughout my young adulthood, anxiety was something I could count on. Now it's time for that to change, my life will truly be a lot more peaceful if I can eliminate the anxiety!
July 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Absolutely. I was 19 staring at my reflection in a mirror and realized I didnt recognize myself anymore. So I got divorced. That was the perfect opportunity to reinvent myself, be more what I was. I think the last year or so has been, and still is, another major transformation period for me. Both for the better

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I am actually in the process of a huge transformation ♥

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
BriarRose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, I am constantly recreating myself. I am back consciously practicing the LOA again and changing my way of thinking.

Tags
inspirational quotes , summer of love 2013 , summer qqotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search