* Virtual Love-In All Day TOMORROW Thursday 29th August *

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By TreeTog
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By Mitra Shonu

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
To see out the summer with a bang, we will be having our virtual love-in festival all day tomorrow!

I will be around in the morning GMT and will post up the threads then. I will pop on when I can during the afternoon but do have things to do tomorrow - I will be on doing the main bits during the evening GMT (this probably is afternoon to early evening for most of you guys, you can find out on a good time zone converter like World Clock or timeanddate.com).

There will be a main chat/music thread, which is where we will chat and hold the music part of the festival. For this, everyone should come up with a dream set from the band they called dibs on here (if you didn't already, go do it):
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...-festival.html (Virtual Love-In / Festival)
And use YouTube videos to share them (preferably live ones but whatever you can find), I don't mind how this happens ie one person play all their songs or we all take turns, it doesn't matter and I think it's just a case of however it unfolds.

I am also going to post up a request thread for a 3-part draw and will be drawing one rune, one fairy oracle card and one Angel tarot card for each person (not a reading, just a draw, so no specific questions please). Anyone else who wants to offer any readings or healings or anything else should post up their own request thread.

There will also be a separate thread for announcing the member awards and I will announce the winners probably in a few "chunks" throughout the day along with the blinkies.

I will also have a game thread up. I am going to go with the summer songs idea. So I am going to look up songs that were either in the charts and on the radio in the summer, or are specifically summer themed, and compile a list of 50 - I will try to make this ones a lot of people would think of. The object of the game is to work in as many summer song titles into a story as you can. It doesn't have to make sense, but you cannot just post song titles. You have to craft them into continuing the story from the previous person. The person who gets the most song titles from my list into their posts in that thread will win an angel reading from me (usual price £15) providing the story gets to at least 20 posts long and at least 3 people play. You should be aware that the ETA on that reading will be Tue-Wed next week (depending on paid reading requests in the meantime) as I am quite strict about having weekends off. I will be more specific about this tomorrow in the actual thread but if you have any questions so far please do ask.

Just for fun, you could also wear a love-in "costume" in your avatar or siggy which could be a photo or a doll:
http://www.dollzmania.com/ (Virtual Love-In / Festival)
http://www.styledollz.info/
http://www.secretdollz.com/
This can be peace/love/hippy/60s themed or rock chick/festival attire themed.

Any questions, or games you plan to run, or anything else you want to contribute, please post here for us all to see!

August 28th, 2013, 11:47 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
I will be here tomorrow.

Leslie
Carwen*Angel likes this.

August 28th, 2013, 12:10 PM
This one is quite good for hippie dolls:
Hippie Doll Maker - Create peace dolls

August 28th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I have found a good list of summer songs online and in the game I will be accepting any title from the top 100. It is a list of the greatest ever summer songs as voted by members of the public so it should cover most that you would think of!

August 28th, 2013, 12:59 PM
I've even done my dream set and bookmarked the YouTube clips. For once, I'm all set.
stucklikeglue likes this.

August 28th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Loving your costume, Leslie!
stucklikeglue and TreeTog like this.

August 28th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Looking forward to it...♥

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

Tags
summer of love 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search