What do you guys think of twin flames?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 1 Post By HippieLove
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I mean, the theory of twin flames?

Do you believe it's true?

If you know or think you know who your TF is in this lifetime, how do they make you feel?

Do you have any past life memories with them or any other coincidences?

August 29th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I don't know.
I imagine Dan was one but I imagine I have others as well.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
August 29th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I'll get into the theories more another day, this was just a wondering really, but I think you're thinking of soulmates as opposed to a one-and-only twin flame. I believe in both personally.

August 29th, 2013, 04:29 PM
I know it's been discussed before but I never keep it straight lol.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

August 29th, 2013, 08:27 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I believe soul mates are souls you travel through your lives with, however I don't believe they are just lovers. I believe my son is a soul mate of mine, I am very connected to him on a deeper level than my other children and it's like I knew him the second he was born but knew him from other lives. I do also believe in twin flames, I know Lauren is mine. I knew it from the second I heard his name and seen him that he was connected to me in a very big way and every second since it's proven itself.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (7), Oliver (5), Mianna (3) and Harper (1), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

August 30th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure my feelings on twin flames as I've never actually researched it in any depth. Soulmates? I believe we actually have groups of people whom we meet again and again in life after life... I believe our souls are on similar journeys and we work to aid each other. xo

September 8th, 2013, 05:31 AM
I thought I was confused on this issue when I posted the thread, and now I'm even more confused lol.

For me your TF is the literal other half of your soul, your closest soulmate, the final part of the all-that-is you separated from when breaking down into individual souls. I have always believed that you and your TF are on a similar evolutionary course and may have matching lessons. You do not always incarnate together, and sometimes one TF acts as spirit guide for the other, etc. Sometimes when you do incarnate together you are meant to cross paths only, in the final lifetime on earth before ascension you are meant to be together and fulfil a spiritual purpose. If you get together with your TF in other lifetimes you are likely to have "star-crossed lover" syndrome, where there are barriers to being together or you are separated by death too soon.

However, we have lots of soulmates from the same soul group, who reincarnate with us time and again and you learn from each other. This is how a soul learns about love. You have soulmates which are closer soulmates than others, and sometimes you can think they are your TF as you feel so in tune when things are good, however the way to tell the difference is that a TF relationship, once together, will be smooth-running and in-synch (this is what I believed and am now not sure), whereas with a soulmate relationship there will be some normal ups and downs and clashes etc. There is also "false twin" syndrome where you can be convinced someone is your TF but they are actually a close soulmate.

I am extremely confused about it all at this point, I have even drawn cards to try and gain some clarity. At one point I thought Shaun was my TF but what makes me unsure is the ups and downs we have had over the last year or so. However I do believe he is a close soulmate AT LEAST and I have had numerous confirmations that I am meant to be with him in this lifetime. There is also a famous person (some of you will know who I mean, let's not mention his name just for saving my dignity ) who at one point I thought was my TF and have had confirmations that we are NOT destined to be together this lifetime, despite a very tangible connection that other people have commented on. I still sort of do, he crops up in my life (news about him, dreams etc) when I haven't gone seeking it and often when I am down and upset, and there are similarities between his trajectory and mine (but then there are similarities between Shaun's and mine, too). But again, he could be a false twin just the same. They have both turned up in my dreams (and both preceded meeting them IRL) and I have separate past life memories involving each of them. There is also someone else who crops up in my life repeatedly and who I feel a pull towards and an affinity with (but no dreams/past life memories/confirmations etc YET), however it seems like that is not meant to be because I really can't imagine now splitting up with Shaun as I love him so very much and hope we get through our rough times and grow old together...you know?

They could all be very close soulmates of course, or one could be the twin and the others close soulmates.

It shouldn't matter, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but I would love to be able to figure it out.

The journey continues lol...

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; September 8th, 2013 at 05:37 AM.
September 8th, 2013, 05:37 AM
I can share with you the information I have from souls on the other side in the wholeness if the soul. The soul is whole and complete withing itself. It is never broken, diminished or touched in anyway which would make it incomplete. That is what I understand to be true from my guides and those whom I have met. Xo
So, I don't think a TFT would complete you as it were... But if they are on a similar path, they may be a very close and adept partner/teacher.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Last edited by Sacred Silence; September 8th, 2013 at 05:46 AM.
September 8th, 2013, 05:44 AM
See that confuses me too. Because I believe the same, and yet at the same time, I have always resonated with the idea of twin flames, before I was even aware that my own TF might be incarnate. From what I have read (and I have read a lot), one of the reasons the twin flame relationship is so smooth when the souls are meant to be together is that both souls have learned that they are in perfect balance and complete in and of themselves, with female/male, yin/yang, dark/light balanced - so there is less, or no, control drama between the two. I don't believe your TF "completes you" - but greets you with a sense of coming home.

September 8th, 2013, 05:54 AM
I think TF relationships would be as wide and as varied as the people in them. And while some might be smooth, others would not be quite so. It would depend on the agreement made between your souls.

September 8th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Yeah..that's the bit I'm wondering about. But I always thought of that as the way to tell between TFs and soulmates.

In any case, it doesn't actually matter to be able to learn and grow, or to be happy in your love life. It's just one of life's little mysteries that's bugging me, lol.

September 8th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Mystery keeps one busy! I always chalk up thing like that... The Things that I chew and chew over... To the everything doesn't fit into one neat little box category and figure that as I grow, my perspective will grow. Lol.

It is neat to discuss though. I like just talking about these concepts.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Me too. I like the idea of the "everything that doesn't fit neatly into a box" category lol.
Sacred Silence likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 07:34 AM
I'm working on the Library, and I found this:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...in-flames.html (Twin Flames)

September 8th, 2013, 08:18 AM
I was told last night that Dan and I were twin flames.
I read up on it and read what you spoke of Sharron.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 08:54 AM
I have always thought that Dan is your twin flame, Hill.

If this is the case, he IS still your twin flame, only you are now incarnate while he acts as guide. I would say this is certainly true, as you have had evidence of him being around you.
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Ya. She told me in our next life we'd be together longer, no isdues.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 09:54 AM
That makes sense.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search