Dreaming of AA Raphael

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I never dreamed of AA Raphael before. Usually the meds I take suppress lucid dreaming but the dream I had last night was very vivid and striking.

I was in a very busy place, it seemed like a sort of market place or meeting place, lots of people were there. And I encountered AA Raphael, numerous times. I have always thought of Raphael as a male angel, but in this dream "he" appeared as his feminine principle, wearing a green dress. Whether that it was because the dream was about female power / female health I am not sure.

AA Raphael told me that I would live longer if I could get myself off my current medication (my anti-d which I take for IBS, stress, anxiety and insomnia). It seemed to be quite an urgent message. It was almost like, the extra time I would gain would enable me to complete my mission here better. (Plus, I am guessing they don't want my lucid dreaming ability suppressed).

Don't worry, I'm not going to whip myself off prescribed medication, but the dream struck me enough as "more than just a dream" that I may try to reduce the dose and see how I do. Anyone else ever dream about AA Raphael?

September 8th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! No AA Raphael here. Just Gabriel. And only once. It was quite an important message though. I suspect this one is too.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Yes, I have had Gabriel twice, and Michael numerous times, but this is the first time I've really *met* Raphael as such (I have worked with "him" before and sensed him but never seen him before).

I have no doubt that it's important. Perhaps I am at the point where the amount I have taken up to now is reaching an amount that will ultimately be detrimental to my health and my shorten my life overall. I need the meds atm, because I still am having some anxiety and sleep disturbance, but I am going to try and halve the dose (I was on half doses before TTC and coping well) to begin with and see how I get on.

I have had all sorts of nudges about my health recently, so I guess something inside is on a car crash route unless I make some changes. I really need to drop a bit of weight, tone up and start eating healthier - I have upped my intake of fruit and lessened my intake of crap already. I hope the recipe sharing is going to inspire and help me. And I have the vitamins you recommended, Terri.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; September 8th, 2013 at 04:56 AM.
September 8th, 2013, 05:03 AM
It's all a process! Just a bit at a time so you aren't overwhelmed and revert.... I am working to eat more whole foods and drink more water. Some days are easy and some aren't but patience will get us there!!!! HUGS.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Yes, I'm not denying myself treats or anything like that...it's just if I eat a healthy meal and fruit before doing anything else I'm not as hungry for them. So I haven't "given up" anything per se, I just will make sure I have some healthy first. I would like to stop drinking coffee but I crave it big time.
Sacred Silence likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Coffee will likely be a vice I never completely give up! ☺ Smart way to eat healthier... To add instead of taking things away!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 05:40 AM
lol I just keep getting this nagging feeling that coffee isn't good for my heart. I have also found that my favourite of favourite coffees, cappuccino, brings on my IBS when I buy it from most places, which I'm sure is a sign too. I love coffee, but I don't think it loves me. I do like tea as well, and switched to all tea when I was pregnant, but I did miss my coffee.

September 8th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Hmm. Perhaps it becomes a treat on quiet mornings rather than an everyday staple. ☺

September 8th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Yeah...that will be a big change, tho.

September 8th, 2013, 09:05 AM
I hear you. Whew.

September 8th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Never got into coffee but love my Dr. Pepper...That I know is a vice I need to squelch.

As an interesting side note....on an episode of Supernatural(2 seasons ago) they had Raphael visit the shows leads. In female form lol. So when you said that it reminded me of that episode and that they don't always have to be male when sending us important information.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 8th, 2013, 09:49 AM
They don't...to my understanding, angels are actually androgynous, but can appear in one form or the other. I have always, always, always thought of Raphael as male, he usually has a male energy, but in this particular visitation, Raphael was female.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search