Blissful Serenity's Mini-Reading Thread (CLOSED & DONE)

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree24Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jackie.. may I have one? It's okay if you're not feeling it. xo
Earthy.Mama likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Silence View Post
Jackie.. may I have one? It's okay if you're not feeling it. xo
I don't think I've ever drawn this card!

The Well Watcher
wisdom, power of the Divine

The Well Watcher signals the need to go within to contemplate the true source of power in the world - which, he reminds you, it is that of the Divine. This is a message to let you know that you're being called to the Well, and this unseen power will be there and will be yours to align with.

This affirmation and prayer will invite the Divine to bring miracles and resolution to your life: "Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose."

You will know the way forward by the still, small voice within. The Divine also may answer your call by sending others to help guide you.

CHALLENGER
The Well Watcher comes to let you know that you've run out of steam. Self-will alone isn't enough to make things happen. All cannot be yours at this time. If you feel you're going nowhere, it's because you're meant to stay put. Willfulness can lead to your becoming like the bull in a china shop, creating havoc as you push forward.

Remember the sacred, creative Source of the water in the well. Drink some, be still, and contemplate the true origin o power. It isn't *you*. So drink deeply of the Wisdom of the Divine, and listen to the beautiful music playing through your life. When you've made conscious contact with your highest power you can move forward again, replenished and renewed.

This is also an important time to restore harmony in your relationship, since you may be temporarily out of tune with one another. If there's a power struggle between you, remember that only the Divine has TRUE power and you won't feel the need to struggle anymore.
Sacred Silence likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Oh now.. that is very interesting. It fits.. I'm going to chew over this one. Thanks! Although, I would be curious to know what you FEEL it means. xo

September 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM
You know.. Later if you are up to feeling your way through it.

September 29th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would love a reading from the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck, if you have time.

September 29th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Terri I don't generally interpret oracle cards, that's what my tarot cards are for. My tarot and I have taken a break at the moment

Babybear I'll get on your reading here in a bit, doing some yard work right now!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 02:41 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
May I have a reading, Please? Wisdom of the Hidden Realms, please.

Leslie

September 29th, 2013, 05:35 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes please Jackie, if you are still doing them and have time/ are happy to, if not, I'll wait until next time....Either deck is fine....which ever you think is right for me at this time.
Thanks
Earthy.Mama likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 05:51 PM
My computer is being weird, having some issues, will have to finish the readings tomorrow most likely, sorry ladies, Josh needs to look at my laptop!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 30th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybear4 View Post
I would love a reading from the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck, if you have time.
The Spiral Dancer
circuitous route, perception

The Spiral Dancer moves with her own rhythm and steps to music only she can hear. She takes you on a path that is winding and circular. She assures you that what you're experiencing as a setback is really part of an upward spiral. Perception is everything: you're not retracing your steps or going backward, but rather around and up. She says that you can be comforted, knowing that your path is one of success, adventures, and experience. Follow her, for she dances along a magical way.

If you're asking about a relationship, keep on dancing and magic will soon happen. Also, it's okay to allow someone else to take the lead at this time. Make sure to let others know that you're open. Always remember that relationships are mirrors and will show you the past, present and the potential future.

All relationships have a destiny. Each is a sacred teacher with valuable lessons to share, even if it appears that the two of you are dancing in different directions. All the steps are perfect, even when you may seem to be stumbling. The Spiral Dancer is a reminder that destiny's true path is seldom straight.

CHALLENGER:
it seems as if you're getting caught out of breath, going in the wrong direction. Sometimes you're so busy dancing to your own tune that you find yourself out of step with everyone else. Perhaps now is the time to regroup, sit down, and rest for a while until the rhythm calls you to the dance again. The Spiral Dancer's is a gentle one, so be still and known that you're always loved.

If your question is about a relationship, don't be too assertive now. This is the time to be receptive and allow someone else to take the lead and show his or her true nature to you. At the same time, be careful of being manipulated. You will know the truth about your situation clearly if you sit this dance out and observe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeTog View Post
May I have a reading, Please? Wisdom of the Hidden Realms, please.

Leslie
The Lady of the Mirror
reflection, nonjudgment

The Lady of the Mirror is both Ally and Challenger, asking you to see yourself in the mirror made by the events in your life. She represents the powerful force of the Law of Attraction and reminds you that what you ARE is what you ATTRACT.

This isn't to say that you need to blame yourself for inviting transgressions or if you find yourself a victim of a big-picture event - say, a war. This is a distorted interpretation of this law. Certain events are fated to test our faith.

Rather, find yourself within the web woven through your life - your relationships, opportunities, desires, seeming failures, and successes. Observe how you've responded to life's challenges, great and small, and be aware of what is familiar in the present. Release all judgment, and accept things exactly as they are with love.

The Lady of the Mirror asks that you honor every part of your story as essential to your highest unfolding. Can you see yourself as being exactly where you need to be on your path? Do you love what you see in the mirror? Can you perceive your part in your reactions and the motives behind your current inquiry? You will find your answer in a thorough and honest self-appraisal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *PurpleMidnight* View Post
Yes please Jackie, if you are still doing them and have time/ are happy to, if not, I'll wait until next time....Either deck is fine....which ever you think is right for me at this time.
Thanks
The Ice Queen
ideas preserved, nonaction, entitlement

The Ice Queen has come to block your movement for your highest good. Let your ideas be preserved until later. You can thaw them out and use them at another time when they will best serve.

The realm of the Ice Queen is the place of nonaction, and now is a perfect time to take a look at how far you've come and to ask yourself for reclarification of your highest goals.

Not all your plans can be accomplished at this moment. In fact, putting them on ice allows for the perfect tieing later on. Don't be too hasty in trying to reach your goal. An even better one will present itself if you surrender and spend the winter with the Ice Queen.

Perhaps, too, you're trying to do too many things at once. This is a good occasion to choose only one thing to focus on and let the Ice Queen put the others in the deep freeze until a more appropriate time. She'll let you know when it's time to let them thaw.

CHALLENGER
When the Ice Queen comes to challenge you, she asks you to look at the illusion of ownership. Do you believe you truly "own" anything in this world? For example, do any of us really own land... do we own ideas? Or is it that we have simply laid claim to something we believe we're entitled to? Even inspiration is borrowed from Spirit and shared by all in the Field of Divine Consciousness that permeates everything. Others have thought of even your most ingenious ideas somewhere else in time... and so what?

Life incarnate is short. When you transition, you take nothing with you from the material world. The Ice Queen calls upon you to release your hold on your relationships, your belongings, your home, and all aspects of your life. Let life flow as it will.

Everything is impermanent. Once you recognize that, everything is seen as the living miracle that it really is, and you won't be frozen into self-induced limitations. It's time to let go of ownership in general and be grateful for and enjoy what you've been gifted with.
*PurpleMidnight* and TreeTog like this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Last edited by Earthy.Mama; September 30th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
September 30th, 2013, 06:39 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
makes total sense with what is going on with work, and trying to make it on my own and with what's coming up next year where I will have to stop for a bit....
thanks!!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

September 30th, 2013, 07:21 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Thank You!

Leslie
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search