Blissful Serenity's Mini-Reading Thread (CLOSED & DONE)

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree24Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I'm not sure how many I will do. When I'm done accepting I'll just edit the title of this thread

Today is partially to honor Dan, therefore Hillarie will receive a full oracle reading (this will not count as your 2 requested readings, this is "free" so to speak ♥). Would you like Hidden Realms or Druid Plant Hillarie?

Oh yea, I have two oracle decks I'm using. Edit: The Mini-Readings will be the full card for everyone. Not using tarot at the moment.

Edit AGAIN:
I should have waited until I drank coffee to make this thread

Please tell me which deck you would like me to use for you:
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms
Druid Plant Oracle

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Last edited by Earthy.Mama; September 30th, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
September 29th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I would love a reading Jackie, but if you're not drawn to me and would rather wait for someone you're drawn to, that is fine as well. Lovely idea to do a full reading for Hillarie, bless your heart.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for this opportunity as well.

My question is about career: Will I be able to leave teaching in a classroom and be successful in my desired careers?
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Introducing the Minis

September 29th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Which deck would you ladies like your readings from? I edited the original to give the names of the deck

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wisdom deck.

Introducing the Minis

September 29th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shana1979 View Post
Wisdom deck.
Sisters of the Seasons
cycles of growth, natural law, Divine order

When the Sisters of the Seasons meet you on your path, they remind you that everything has a natural rhythm that obeys a higher law. Just as the seasons magically pass, be reminded that the nature of birth, growth, harvest, and decay cannot be altered. So if you could keep on your path with determination and discernment, allowing for the natural course of events to unfold, success is assured.

Divine appropriate timing is guiding your dreams into perfect manifest form. This is a very good period to start new things, as you've moved out of winter into the beginning of spring. Continue with patience, and be aware of the rhythms of your opportunities. There will be periods when things slow down and begin anew, move into fruition, and then slow down again in a never-ending natural flow.

Be mindful of which Sister greets you, for she points directly at the next. Every moment counts.

CHALLENGER
The Sisters of the Seasons send you a warning that you're trying to jump the gun and go from winter to summer without paying heed to spring, or skip from summer to winter without allowing for the possibility of autumn. Moving too quickly, looking for shortcuts, and artificially trying to prolong a hoped-for result will not yield what you desire. There are no shortcuts. It's time to rethink your plans.

All Four Sisters are Nature's cherished daughters, and all are important. Be careful of the difficulties they force you to endure when you try to trick them away from each other. Better to let Nature take her course. Her daughters will be very happy, and so will you if you let them express themselves in order.
shana1979 likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you. That was very clear indeed. *Sigh*

Introducing the Minis

September 29th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Hidden Realms please x

September 29th, 2013, 08:02 AM
You are most welcome!!! ♥

Thanks Shar, I'll start on yours now

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel View Post
Hidden Realms please x
Shar, I originally pulled the same card as I did for Shana. When this happens, not knowing if it's a mistake on my part of shuffling or if it IS indeed the correct card, I reshuffle and ask for the card to come up if that really was the correct card. I picked a new card, however, you may want to read Shana's reading as well and see if that card also applies to you ♥

The High Lady of Love and Compassion
reverence, kindness, consideration

When the High Lady of Love and Compassion chooses to be your Ally, she brings you a deep and meaningful message: she reminds you that nly Love is real. It is the sole unconditional and true power behind all means of manifesting out of the unseen into the material.

Love's greatest creative power is ignited by the conscious action of compassion. Generosity of the heart, reverence, respect, and empathy for all living things bring you profound power to live a life of happiness and contentment. Love, compassion, and kindness to all must be the impulse behind your thoughts, feelings, and actions when your intention is to create a prosperous and abundant life. Unconditional Love will be returned tenfold.

The High Lady also reminds you that when she chooses to be your Ally, she brings you evidence that you're loved. All manner of synchronicities align in your favor.
If your question refers to a relationship, you're required to think of the other person and inquire what is in his or her highest good. Give selflessly without asking for or expecting anything in return, and let go. What is yours will come to you. Kindness always returns somehow. You will surely receive that which you give... in more ways than you can imagine.

CHALLENGER
When the High Lady of Love and Compassion appears as your Challenger, she gently reminds you to snap out of self-centeredness. The ego has set a sneaky trap for you. You may have forgotten that to create an abundant life, you must be conscious of how your choices impact those around you. Are you trying to manipulate others to get what you want without consideration for them?

Is it possible that your good intentions are about helping too much, enabling another person to remain the same and preventing his or her growth? Sometimes it's better to let others hit bottom with their own suffering rather than trying to make it easier for them. Sometimes you need to be "cruel" to be kind.

Be conscious that you aren't alone in this world. Begin to behave as if the God in all life - in every person - matters. Remember that the living world is a sacred community, and you're a magical and important part of it. But you're not the ONLY one who counts.

The High Lady of Love and Compassion is waiting to guide you and be your friend and Ally. Think first of others and she will orchestrate your ultimate success.

EDIT: Look look lookie!! Look at my post count!! Love that number!! ♥ LOL!! --- Well dangit, it's changed obviously b/c I've been replying to threads but it was 11,011, as you know that's a good spiritual number!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Last edited by Earthy.Mama; September 29th, 2013 at 08:24 AM.
September 29th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love one from the Hidden Realms deck! Thank you in advance
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 29th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Grey View Post
I would love one from the Hidden Realms deck! Thank you in advance
The Wise Woman of Wonderland
integrity, compromise

The Wise Woman of Wonderland brings integrity to thought, a word, and deed. She lets you know that as long as you're in the flow of honesty and being true to your word, she keeps you under her protection and care.

When she appears as your Ally, she signals a time when honesty pays off, yielding greater dividends than you expected. You'll be thankful that you remained faithful and loyal to your path. She reminds you that compromise isn't always an option. Stay true to yourself first and foremost. Although it may appear that you could lose something as a result, you can never lose what is truly yours.

CHALLENGER
When the Wise Woman of Wonderland appears as a Challenger, this is a sign that you may have compromised yourself out of fear. Have you been in denial about the truth of your situation? Have you sold yourself short rather than ask for what you really need? Have you given up your dream for another because you fear abandonment?

The Wise Woman of Wonderland is gently reminding you that you count. Claim your good and never settle for less. Be fearless and make it it so! Why hang around for more disappointment when wonderful adventures and opportunities are waiting to unfold for you?
Shades of Grey likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Could I ask for one from you please, Jackie? Hidden Realms would be perfect if you are so drawn...

Thank you, Lady...
Earthy.Mama likes this.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

September 29th, 2013, 09:04 AM
The card you pulled for me is the right one Jackie.

"The High Lady also reminds you that when she chooses to be your Ally, she brings you evidence that you're loved. All manner of synchronicities align in your favor.
If your question refers to a relationship, you're required to think of the other person and inquire what is in his or her highest good. Give selflessly without asking for or expecting anything in return, and let go. What is yours will come to you. Kindness always returns somehow. You will surely receive that which you give... in more ways than you can imagine."

This part makes utterly perfect sense. And two bits of the challenge jump out at me too. Thank you so much.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitra Shonu View Post
Could I ask for one from you please, Jackie? Hidden Realms would be perfect if you are so drawn...

Thank you, Lady...
Oh, cool, I don't pull this card often!

The Fire Prince
optimism, aggression

When the Fire Prince arrives as your Ally, he lets you know that he represents the invisible forces behind all manner of manifestation, and he brings you the gift of optimism. You will be rightly inspired to move forward and take confident and assertive action to reach your goal.

Envisioning the path of the highest good with an optimistic outlook, the Fire Prince also brings you the gift of a miracle. Things come together as if by magic to create the reality you seek.

You have every reason to be hopeful. Move forward, knowing that you have everything you need and more. Just remember to share the enthusiasm, believe in others, and be optimistic for them, too, and your good fortune will multiply.

CHALLENGER
There are a couple messages delivered by the Fire Prince, so take heed as one or both could pertain to you now. Be mindful of starting a fire you can't put out. Aggressive action results in loss; slow down and don't be so eager to reach your goal. Stay clear of someone else's unbridled ambition and aggression as well. If you think you could get burned, you most certainly will-unless you remove yourself from the action.

When the Fire Prince arrives as a Challenger, he could also be warning you to be careful of burnout. This might pertain to workaholism or obsessively focusing on something you want, excluding all else. You may be afraid to let go, but you must. if you keep going the way you are, truly you won't have any energy left, nor will you see your way through your path. It's easy to get lost in the dark where there is no flame to light the way.
Mitra Shonu likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Hidden realms hun thank you so much.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 29th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Thank you, Jackie...

I love this card...and will definitely spread the enthusiasm and optimism with the Fire Prince's guidance...
Earthy.Mama likes this.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

September 29th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Hillarie's Reading

The Dream Walker
dreams, the collective good, illusions

When the Dream Walker is your Ally, dreams really can and do come true. Still, there are two kinds: those of the small Self and those of the Divine. Spirit has a dream for you that is yours alone, and all you need to do is ask and it will unfold like magic.

You also play an important and unique part int he Divine dreaming of the world. When you ask, "Is t his the dream for me that serves the greater dream? the most beautiful vision for your life serves the highest good for others, too. Just the act of asking will immediately provide the answer.

The Dream Walker is beside you to help you move effortlessly through the illusions, observing the Truth and celebrating the waking dream of your life that results.

CHALLENGER
The Dream Walker challenges you to wake up from your restless sleep, in which you're not dreaming at all. This is the time to remind yourself of your passions and the aspirations you may have left behind. Perhaps you should reconsider and allow yourself your precious dreams again. Don't give them up. There is always a way they can return to you as long as you don't try to dictate the forms they take.

Another way the Dream Walker challenges you is when you're in the middle of a nightmare brought on by you or by others. Wake up and don't struggle, for she reminds you that the Divine will elad you out of the bad dream and into a much better one. This, too, shall pass.

Be mindful that you have a unique and special purpose. You're always actively influencing your reality through your thoughts and reactions to life's challenges.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!! ♥
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you Jackie, I love it! It goes along with what I have always strived for.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 29th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Thank you. Dreams do have power and I have doozies.
It's cool this card came up cuz I had an interesting dream last night. It was about a journey I was taking. So I think this card is very telling for me.

Thank you again!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search