Ashleighs mini reading thread *CLOSED*

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
open to everyone!! You are welcome here anytime! We would be happy to have you!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 29th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Ashleigh! Pretty spot on, in more than one way!
Shades of Grey likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Yay

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 29th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ashleigh! I would love a reading if you are still doing some

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

September 29th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Thank you so much Ashleigh...I forget quite often to ask for abundant blessings for myself...I need reminding that I deserve blessings from God/Goddess too. Perfect card for me today.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

September 29th, 2013, 03:21 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Coming in a little late but would love a reading if you're still doing them. Have a question in my heart that I have been dwelling on.

September 29th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Silence View Post
Ashleigh, I'd like one if you feel up to it still.. If not, no worries!! xo
24. The Dragon
power, strength

The Dragon comes to offer you its power and strength, to protect and fortify you on this leg of your journey. The Dragon symbolizes true power and remids you that this infinite source is not found within your personality or ego.

True power resides deep within your soul. So call on the Dragons spiritual power and strength, and you will find a vast resource to strengthen your resolve... through morality, integrity, and purpose. If you are struggling with these issues, the Dragon will restore them to you. Remember that the power of the spiritual wourld can never be broken, and true strength is found within-not in the outside world. Never mistake a gentle man for a weak one.

Watch for a signal-the Dragon always makes the next step clear, and gives you the power to take it.
Sacred Silence likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah* View Post
I would love one please if you feel ok to do that thank you
25. Butterfly
beauty

When you see the butterfly, know that the power of beauty is in your life. The Butterfly reminds you to see through its eyes and watch the world be transformed. Beauty is in the eye of the one who looks for it.

Today, look for loveliness even in the darkest places, and you will be amazed. All of the Mystery is beautiful. Beauty is everywhere. You just have to open your eyes.

The next step can only be achieved if you do this today.

Someone may give you something beautiful today. Remember to be grateful.
sarah* and Becky_78 like this.

September 29th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
If your up for another I'd love one.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 29th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybear4 View Post
I would love a reading, as well.
Shelley, this card jumped from the deck for you, ironically the frog

14. The Frog
cleaning house, releasing emotional baggage

The Frog says that its time to clean house and get rid of the clutter in your environment, your head, and your heart. Move out any objects, thoughts, or relationships that hold you back. Its time to get rid of anything that clutters your life or your space with unwanted burdensome energy, or anything that weighs heavily on your heart.

Look around you and take stock of what surrounds you. Does what you see hold positive and supportive energy? If not, its time to throw it away and release it so that it, in turn, will release you from its influence. When the Frog appears, its always spring and time for cleaning your house so you can allow new and fresh energy to enter your world.

The Frog says 'Its time to release all things no longer appropriate to rbring on your journey. Then you can hop to the next lily pad, light and free.'

September 29th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_78 View Post
Hi Ashleigh! I would love a reading if you are still doing some
51. Truth

Truth in word and deed is what is required of you by drawing this marker. As well as resonating with your own personal truth, its important now to also demand the same from others, In every person there's a vibrational energy thats accessible by slowing down and searching within to inquire, 'Is this real? Am I hearing truth from another, or is it a lie? Am I speaking honestly myself, or am I lying to manipulate circumstances to get what I want?'

Remember, even a white lie will cause your light to fade and lose power. A lie takes you down into the lower vibrations of the ego world, ruled by separation and limitation-and its seduction of the lower world and serves no one but the forces of darkness.

This marker reminds you to remain in the light, even if it seems like a more difficult path. Truth will build a bridge across a chasm. Truth will lend a magic wand of strength and integrity. Truth is freedom.

September 29th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks. The next step to take on my path has been looming large. And, I have been clearing some old baggage and it has been heavy in ego emotions. ❤️

September 29th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubers68 View Post
Coming in a little late but would love a reading if you're still doing them. Have a question in my heart that I have been dwelling on.
37. Joy

This marks a time for celebration, for this portends the joyous completion of a project, the attainment of a goal, or the end of a long and arduous journey. When you are thirsty, this marker promises that you will find a well; when you are cold, a blanket; when youre hungry, nourishment.

Joy also has another aspect, for not only does it celebrate receiving blessings from the fruits of actual labor, but it is also about the sharing of it. Joy celebrates itself-its very essence radiates beaurty and well being.

Like the spring sun breaking through after a long and gloomy winter, joy reminds us to be grateful for all the gifts of life. Joy bestows the blessings of happiness. You truly have reason to smile when this marker appears on your path.
aubers68 likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekani*Dhanya*Ruhi View Post
If your up for another I'd love one.
41. Communication

Are you clear and straightforward when you communicate with others? Do you have difficulty asking for what you need? This marker reminds you of many things related to how you speak to the world and how it speaks to you. It asks you to be clear and to seek clarity in all communication between yourself and others in your life.

Perhaps you need to call someone or write a letter? Do you need to connect with someone you havent talked to in a while? Do you need to clarify something that remains cloudy between you and another? Drawing this marker indicates that its timely to do so, for communication at this moment is highlighted in all areas of your life.

This card notes that communication is not just between human beings. Your spirit guides, angels, and other helpers on your path are always trying to get your attention. Are you open to their messages? Ask and you will know, look and you will see, listen and you will hear, sense and you will feel.

Communication is not just about talking at something or someone. In Avalon, the savred wisdome was gained by developing receptivity and learning to listen.

Hillarie, this gave me goosebumps and my eyes welled up as I read it... It felt very intense and warm
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Ashleigh...It's always been a pain for me. I feel I communicate simply and to the point yet inevitably they don't get what I said lol.
My initial thought was this is about me and Connor because we don't communicate well at all. Always ends in frustration for us both.

I probably need to listen more because I know I let too much run amuck in my head all the time.

Thank you.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
September 29th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, that was really insightful and spoke directly to what I held in my heart when I asked for the reading. Thank you so much!

September 29th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Ashleigh!! I've been bottling some things up recently, trying to pretend it's all ok. Am reflecting on this reading & thinking maybe it would be better to be more open & honest with my feelings.... Thanks love!!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

September 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Grey View Post
25. Butterfly
beauty

When you see the butterfly, know that the power of beauty is in your life. The Butterfly reminds you to see through its eyes and watch the world be transformed. Beauty is in the eye of the one who looks for it.

Today, look for loveliness even in the darkest places, and you will be amazed. All of the Mystery is beautiful. Beauty is everywhere. You just have to open your eyes.

The next step can only be achieved if you do this today.

Someone may give you something beautiful today. Remember to be grateful.
This is great thanks so much! I think i have been feeling so down lately and looking at life as a struggle, and been in a dark place, maybe this message is telling me if i opened my eyes and looked at the bigger world and place I am then I will see it is beautiful maybe I am shutting my eyes too tight

I held my niece for the first time yesterday at hospital, she is beautiful )

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search