Ashleighs mini reading thread *CLOSED*

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went to grab my angel cards but the Wisdom of Avalon deck is what I found so they are the ones I will use today! I dont have a set number of people I'll draw for, but Ill edit to say closed when I am done taking new sign ups. Im hoping to do them throughout the day as the children allow Ive not done many readings with this deck specifically answering a question, but if you do have one, hold that question in your heart and focus on it as you sign up below. I will do my best

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Last edited by Shades of Grey; September 29th, 2013 at 07:43 PM.
September 29th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I'm drawn to this deck, I'd love a reading ♥
Shades of Grey likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 08:52 AM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
ok ashleigh i. want u to do a reading for me if you have time

September 29th, 2013, 08:53 AM
The Truth is out There
I'd love a reading if you have time.

September 29th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
When you get a moment, could I have a reading please?

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

September 29th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd love a reading Ashleigh... haven't had one in a long time! Suppose I'm due...

September 29th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful Serenity View Post
I'm drawn to this deck, I'd love a reading ♥
9. The Eagle
spirit, integrity, connection to the angelic realm

When the Eagle appears, it is a true signal of your connection to the angelic realm. With the angels' help and guidance, you can soar above life to see the larger vista. The Eagle helps you make your choices accordingly, with integrity.

When you pray to your angels, they will always answer, for they patiently wait for you to call upon them for assistance. The angels reside beside you, always hoping to aid humankind in finding peace and manifesting abundance and prosperity.

The Eagle also asks you to remember to soar high above life and look at the big picture. Dont get too caught up in the tiny, unimportant aspects of life. The spiritual world is the real one-your phusical life is the dream.

When the Eagle appears, its also a signal for prayer. Its time for a moment of conscious contact with the Divine. Remember that you are always protected and Divinely directed if you follow the guidance of Spirit as it appears in teh form of the Eagle.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 29th, 2013, 09:20 AM
BlueJayBaby's Avatar Veteran
I'd love a reading Ashleigh!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy
September 29th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I think it's fascinating that the card mentions angels Thank you for the reading!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 29th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash29nc View Post
ok ashleigh i. want u to do a reading for me if you have time
18. The Cat
independence, healthy boundaries

The Cat reminds you of independence jand to set healthy boundaries. Love with freedom-do not look to own what you desire, for too much attachment can lead to loss. The Cat lends you its power to live freely and to remember that the adventure is just beginning. Don't forget that the Cat has nine lives and always lands on its feet! It manages to get up unscathed from a fall, no matter what happens.

On this leg of your journey, you will emerge safe and sound. Live freely, love without unhealthy attachment, and remember that with the Cat as your companion, you may fully immerse yourself in life, for there will be many lives to come.

September 29th, 2013, 09:38 AM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
thanks so much ashleigh

September 29th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by May14th2011 View Post
I'd love a reading if you have time.
13. The Owl
deception, wisdom

The Owl lends you eyes that you need in order to see in the dark around you. The Owl can cut through the shadows to illuminate the real truth. Someone may be trying to camouflage his or her real intentions. Deceit, lies, and unclear intentions are exposed with Owl energy.

The Owl also reminds you to be honest with yourself and snap out of any lies or denial inside you. Lying to yourself is the way that you will remain lost in a prison of your own making. The Owl appears to ask you to seek the truth in the darkest places within yourself. This will set you free and restore you to wholeness.

All is well with the Owl to guide you. Deep wisdom into human nature is gained through the ability to recognize untruths. Owl is an important and powerful ally.
May14th2011 likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitra Shonu View Post
When you get a moment, could I have a reading please?
20. The Cow
nourishment, abundance, asking, receiving

The Cow says 'Take my milk, I can always feed you. Ill eat the grass of the God/Godess and, in turn, pass good fortune on to you. Nourishment is never-ending when I appear on your path. Dont forget to till the soil so that grass may grow. Abundance is made manifest out of a universal system. Do your part, and I will do mine with joy. Ask, and you will receive all the blessing I have to offer.'

The Cow reminds you that there is no shortage of blessings in the world. Ask to partake in infinite abundance, and you will, indeed, get exactly what you need.
Mitra Shonu likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 10:27 AM
The Truth is out There
Thanks Ashleigh, that works really well with how I've been feeling the last several months.

September 29th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBozeman View Post
I'd love a reading Ashleigh... haven't had one in a long time! Suppose I'm due...
4. The Queen
woman, fertility, feminie power, sexuality, friendships

Fertility, beauty, female sexual energy, earthly pleasures, and friendships among women-the Queen summons you to bestow her gifts upon you so that you can revel in the beauty of life.

The Queen appears to remind you of the importance of self esteem, self worth, and holding your head high. Now is the time to set boundaries with others with gentle authority, yet trynot to be isolated from them in the process. The Queen knows how to delegate authority when she needs to. Summon your inner Queen and ask for what you need.

The Queen also asks whether you are having fun. Maybe you need to read a good book with a cup of cocoa, go to a spa, or make plans with your pals. Look after yourself and remember to nurture your friendships, The Queen knows that she needs allies in the world to sustain her and, in return, she shares her wealth with you.

This card also represents pregnancy, either as a metaphor or as the true miracle of life itself. The Queen is always a powerful omen and ally.
BeckyBozeman likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ashleigh, I'd like one if you feel up to it still.. If not, no worries!! xo

September 29th, 2013, 11:37 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I would love one please if you feel ok to do that thank you

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

September 29th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayBaby View Post
I'd love a reading Ashleigh!
29. The Wind Faery
thoughts, words, intelectual analysis

The Wind Faery whispers that the power of thoughts manifest the unseen into the physical. Take time to observe your predominant thoughts. Are they positive? Do they reflect empowering concepts? Or are they negative and disempowering?

When you tune in to how your mind is focused, you will surely see the relationships between your environment and the thoughts you are thinking. To change the world of outer conditions, you must first change the way you think.

The Wind Faery also reminds you of the power of intellect, as this is a good time to use the power of your analytical mind. Think before you act; this is not the time for impulsive action. A well thought out strategy will yield a positive result.

You should check out this thread while you are here Shawna
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...-week-1-a.html (Spiritual Practice Activity Week 1)
BlueJayBaby likes this.

September 29th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would love a reading, as well.

September 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM
BlueJayBaby's Avatar Veteran
Wow just wow! This is very insightful to the problem I had in mind. Thanks so much. Is this spiritual board open for anyone to join (as in can I stay or do I need to be invited? Lol)

Thanks *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search