Hoping to make a better job of being host here!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Adding1more
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Since my time on JM is so limited at the moment and mostly around the weekend, I have decided to step down from my other 2 boards and focus wholly on this one when I am here. I can still be a member of the other boards while only having any responsibility here.

Hopefully this will help me work on this board more and keep it going better rather than leaving it all to Ashleigh.

As some of you will know, I also run a spiritual FB page which is attached to my budding online angel readings etc business, and I have mentioned on there about doing little factfiles on angels/archangels, saints/ascended masters, holy days/festivals and crystals once a week.

Rather than being a lengthy piece of research they will be quick and useable snippets, with pictures where I can find, take or source a picture.

The idea is to write up a whole bunch all at once and then post them weekly, so I don't have to put any effort in during the week, just copy & paste.

Who'd be interested in me doing that here too to help get things going better? Also, are there any of the above in particular you would like to see early on in the list?
Sacred Silence likes this.

October 5th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Super Mommy
Love that idea!!! I really enjoy those types of things on the spiritual pages I am on on Facebook, especially when they are short and easy to find again when I am looking for them!! I am drawn to crystals at the moment, so that really interests me, but any of them will be great.
Carwen*Angel likes this.
October 5th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I like simple and to the point as well.
Im not drawn to anything in particular but various holy days/holidays would be cool.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
October 7th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sharron,
Great idea! xo

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search