Feelin the moon

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By *PurpleMidnight*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has anyone else felt the effects of the full moon??

I sometimes wonder if I am extra sensitive to the moons cycles. I often feel so much more over the full moon. Thats what happened over the last couple days with this full moon.

John and I got into little disputes that went into much more. I was overwhelmed with feelings that, honestly, I was trying to feel. I know thats not the healthiest way to deal with things, but somethings are too deep to feel and work on every day. So until I figured out how, I was pushing them aside. I woke up thinking about my moonstone pendent and wore it most of the day, we had a good time, I felt present, living in the now. It was nice and I dont always feel that. After taking it off, I was soon swept over with all that again. I told him last night that he is less pleasant when he drinks. Dont get me wrong, he isnt an alcoholic, he doesnt even drink often. But hes got an addictive personality and in the past that has made various things into a crutch. I woke up this morning to him telling me he isnt going to drink any more. He said he can see he is grumpier when he drinks and doesnt want that to be a factor any more, that it is easier to revert back to old ways of dealing with things and he wants to break that habit.

I feel like the moon has brought my wish from the new moon for prosperity and positivity in our home into the next step towards manifesting it. Things have to go in order for the positive momentum to continue. We both have to purge the negative feelings that have been weighing us down.

Consequently, Ive been thinking about the Moon card in my tarot deck. I think its time to pull them out.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
October 20th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I don't know, I think I have felt more relaxed than usual this weekend, so I have felt it in a good way.

I don't always notice at all...other times I do feel the effects...sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Perhaps it depends a little where you are in the world how potent the moon's effect is on you, and perhaps it depends a little what you have going on at that time and how spiritually attuned you are at that time.

I'm pretty sure, though, that if the moon is wreaking havoc in your life, it will be necessary chaos before the calm - the sort you always get before things work out just beautifully.

October 20th, 2013, 05:57 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mercury retrograde is coming back to effect too....
Shades of Grey likes this.

October 20th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh I dislike mercury retrograde!!

I agree Sharron. It thrust things forward that were buried, but had to be seen to keep making progress. It sure was intense, more so than others that I have acknowledged.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
October 20th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
I tend to become more introspective, and sometimes that can mean being extra sensitive and emotional, but not always...just that I feel like I need to be by myself for a while.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search