SSOTW October 28th - Carwen*Angel!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree22Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
WEDNESDAY "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF"

A day in the life of...Sharron (Carwen*Angel)...Tuesday 29th October 2013

It's my turn to get up with Michaela. Today is a lucky day...it is at 7:45. It can be anything from 5am to 9am. She has her main breakfast in her high chair and then has a bit of toast in front of the TV while I get my coffee and cereal, check my emails, FB and FB page.

Meanwhile, Daniel plays on the computer and our kitten Sally amuses herself with a pen.

Mum gets Daniel ready and I get Michaela ready. We are going to the local retail park Hallowe'en shopping. Daniel chooses a ghost costume and picks a little devil costume for Michaela (we all think this is quite appropriate as she's such a little minx!). She loves it.

Here she is clutching it outside the electrical store. We have to stop by in there every time we go to the retail park, because Daniel loves looking at the washing machines, and has already picked one out to buy when he gets a flat of his own. We also buy sweets for the trick or treaters in the thrift shops, and go into Sainsbury's for pumpkins, one for us, and one for Daniel's dad to carve with him.

We go on to the garden centre so Daniel can see all the lovely Christmas displays and have lunch in the cafe. You're not allowed to take pictures of the Christmas displays there sadly. I buy my ornaments for the ornament exchange but am not showing you pictures as it will spoil the surprise for my secret sister. Michaela sleeps the whole time in her buggy!

Back home, time to try on the costumes! Here's my little ghost...

And me n my little devil!

It's time to feed Michaela her lunch, meanwhile Daniel runs around in his ghost costume shouting "Whooooooo!" In the house, in the garden, he even scares one of the neighbours who drops round to see Mum.

In the afternoon, we bake. Shaun bakes a banana and walnut cake. Daniel and I make chocolate brownies. Daniel does the mixing...erm...and the taste testing...he does let Michaela join in with that a little bit.

Mum cooks everyone's dinner while the kids play with their toys in the living room, including a balloon brought back from the garden centre. Here is Michaela actually sitting in her toy box!

After dinner it's wind down and then bed time. It's Shaun's turn to do Michaela's supper etc so I get down-time on the computer.

That's about it! Obviously this was a holiday, not a normal working day. There wasn't time on this particular day for much spiritual practice, but I do talk to the angels almost every day. In the evening, I talked to Archangel Michael on someone else's behalf. I also pray daily - usually in the evening. Hope this gives you a little bit of an insight into what we get up to on a semi-typical non-working day!!
Sacred Silence and TreeTog like this.

October 30th, 2013, 01:52 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel View Post
The readings in here are now closed thanks ladies. Thanks to those who played!

Leslie

ACE OF WATER

"Falling in love or the resurgence of a relationship. Spiritual growth and enhanced intuition. A new home. A wonderful new person is coming into your life! This could involve a budding romantic relationship or renewed romance within your current relationship. Positive emotions such as joy, pleasure, and happiness are likely. You may find yourself falling in love. Your psychic abilities, especially clairsentience (intuitive feelings), take flight at this time. Spiritual growth accompanies the rich emotional experiences you're having right now. Additional meanings of this card: True friendship. Soul mates. Compassion and kindness. A new home."

My feeling with this is that you and your husband are soulmates and you already knew that, but there may be a period of renewed romance or soaring passion on the horizon within your relationships. Events are going to conspire (not in a bad way) to remind you both of exactly how much you mean to each other. This is going to lead to a happy time and a fertile time, but it may also bring old emotions to the surface and you'll be called upon to spend some time facing them, releasing them, and gently starting anew. I feel a new friendship could be on the horizon that will lead to a new opportunity and I'm not sure whether that's for you, your husband or one of your kids (could even be more than one). I think a new home could present itself as a possibility, but a little further into the future.
Thank You! My 17th wedding anniversary is in 11 days, so romance would be perfect!

Leslie
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 31st, 2013, 04:08 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
4. THURSDAY WHAT IFS!

What if you were a circus performer, what would you do?

Of all the things probably a lion tamer. More because I fancy my chances with the lions better than the trapeze or the tightrope as I am so clumsy!

What if you had to set up your own business, what would you do?

I would set up either a shop or a stall selling angel items, crystals, spiritual tools etc, and operate from there with my readings and spiritual services as well. There's a place over here in Chorley called Bygone Times which has lots of beautiful stalls, a mix of second-hand and new, that place would be ideal.

What if you could be president for a day, what would you do?

Cancel third world debt and look at all the policies to see if any changes could be made to make the world "greener". Declare the next day a universal world holiday.

What if you won 1,000,000, what would you spend it on?

A house with 4 bedrooms and a decent sized garden, somewhere historical like York or Chester. A holiday home or flat in Wales (near Caernarfon) and Scotland (near Sarah in Aberdeenshire). Brand new cars for me and Shaun. Treat the family in various ways.

What if you could be a fly on the wall of any famous person for a day, who would you choose and why?

It would be interesting to see what the Queen does behind closed doors! Or Prince William and Princess Kate!

What if you could spend a year travelling, where would you go?

See my bucket list!!

What if you could have a dinner party with any six people in the world, alive or passed, who would you invite and why?

My dad and 2 passed uncles, my uncle their brother still living, my mum and aunt. Just to all get together again one more time and they could tell us what they see from their perspective.

What if you could make any wish in the world for your children and it was guaranteed to come true, what would you wish for them?

Long lives, decent jobs, decent partners, and children of their own.

What if you could have a conversation with God/Source/Universe, what would you ask?

I wouldn't ask anything. I would just smile.

What if you could be granted any skill or talent overnight, what would you choose?

To be a virtuoso guitar and/or harp and/or piano player!!
Sacred Silence likes this.

October 31st, 2013, 06:39 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sharron, it's so neat to see you on a whole new level.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Tags
soul sister of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search