SSOTW October 28th - Carwen*Angel!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree22Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Welcome to your SSOTW thread Sharron! Have fun doing it and remember the schedule is only a guideline and you can re-work it any way you like to have it fit with your schedule!

DAILY TASKS

1. MONDAY INTRODUCTION - SENSES-STYLE

Introduce yourself through the senses!

For sight, include a picture. It could be a picture of you, a favourite picture, or a picture that says something about your spirituality or you as a soul. It can be a photograph or an artwork. You can explain it in words or leave it for people to take from it what they wish.

For sound, include a quote, poem, prayer, song (link or lyrics), or piece of music (link or title to look up) that means something to you. Again, you can explain, or just post it.

For feelings, make an emoticon display of your mood / personality cycle through a typical week. Again, you can explain, or just post it.

For smell and taste, show us something of your favourite soul or comfort food! Pictures, links to recipes, post the recipe, however you wish to share it.

For "the sixth sense", make a prediction for fall/winter either for yourself, someone else on the board (NO death, disaster or serious illness predictions in accordance with our readings and predictions etiquette please), or the group as a whole. This is just for fun, and it doesn't matter if you are psychic or not. It can be a hope for others rather than an intuitive prediction.

2. TUESDAY BUCKET LIST

Tuesday is a nice easy one...make a bucket list! Things you want to do, experience or achieve in your lifetime. It can include achievements big and small, it can include your hopes as a parent and, in the future, a grandparent. It can include places you still want to go, or people you still want to meet. It can be as long or short as you like. You can include a commentary, you can include pictures making it more like a vision board, or you can simply write a list.

3. WEDNESDAY DAY IN THE LIFE

Take no less than 8 pictures showing what you do during the day, including spiritual activities if relevant. However, don't worry if you are not doing any sort of spiritual practice at the moment, just give us a glimpse into your life.

You can post the pictures and let them speak for themselves, or you can add a commentary.

You will need to upload the pictures to an image hosting website such as Photobucket which is quite easy to use, and to post them in your posts, you need to copy the IMG code and paste it into your post. You can alternatively copy the direct link and paste it, then add [IMG] [/ IMG] - without the space - either side of it. If you have technical difficulties with posting your photos, please PM me.

You do not need to get your photos posted by the end of Wednesday. The schedule is flexible anyway, but nobody will mind if you end up posting your day in the life photographs late, I promise. It doesn't matter if we're finishing up one SSOTW and the next one has already started. Just don't worry about it and shout up if you need help!

4. THURSDAY WHAT IFS!

Here is a list of what if questions to answer in as much or as little detail as you like for Thursday's task.

Other members can also ask extra what if questions if they wish, and post them in your thread. You can even compose one of your own if there's one that comes to mind that you'd really like to answer!

What if you were a circus performer, what would you do?

What if you had to set up your own business, what would you do?

What if you could be president for a day, what would you do?

What if you won 1,000,000, what would you spend it on?

What if you could be a fly on the wall of any famous person for a day, who would you choose and why?

What if you could spend a year travelling, where would you go?

What if you could have a dinner party with any six people in the world, alive or passed, who would you invite and why?

What if you could make any wish in the world for your children and it was guaranteed to come true, what would you wish for them?

What if you could have a conversation with God/Source/Universe, what would you ask?

What if you could be granted any skill or talent overnight, what would you choose?

5. FRIDAY FOLLOW ME

A nice easy one for Friday. If you have your own website, blog, business, profile page elsewhere, FB page, or anything else you would like other members to know about and have a look at, please post the links! It's not spam, as you have been invited to do it, and it is a one-off, posted only in your SSOTW thread. *Please note however that links to other forums are not permitted.*

If you have nothing like this which you want to share, post instead up to five web links you think are fantastic, which you would like to share with the other members.

You can do a mixture of the two if you wish.

Member participation - instead of having a designated question day this time, other members are simply welcome to post any comments and questions they wish to as they read your posts for the week.

If there are any questions asked which you feel uncomfortable answering, just say so politely in the thread or by PMing the member who asked it.

October 28th, 2013, 06:47 AM
1. MONDAY INTRODUCTION - SENSES-STYLE

Sight

Artist unknown, found on Pinterest. If artist can see this please contact me via Spiritual Solace page on Facebook and I will credit you! Thank you!

Sound

THE ZEPHYR SONG - Kiedis, Flea, Frusciante, Smith

Can I get your hand to write on
Just a piece of leg to bite on
What a night to fly my kite on
Do you want to flash a light on
Take a look it's on display ... for you
Coming down, no not today

Fly away on my zephyr
I feel it more than ever
And in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together
Fly on . . . my wind

In the water where I center my emorion
All the world can pass me by
Fly away on my Zephyr
We'll find a place together

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Zephyr Song [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Feeling

:si ng:
No matter what I do one of the smilies turns into broken code...

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 28th, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
October 28th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Smell & taste

Chicken fajitas

Fry diced chicken in a little olive oil, 2 cloves of pressed garlic and mild chilli powder to taste.

When just about cooked, add 2 sliced peppers and 1 chopped onion.

As these cook, add tomato puree, the juice and grated zest of a small lime, a touch of ginger and more chilli powder if needed.

When all veg is cooked, wrap mix in corn or flour tortillas to serve.

Grated cheese and diced avocado make nice accompaniments.

You could also make a nice salsa with chopped cucumber, tomato, mixed herbs, a splash of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of balsamic or malt vinegar.

Vegetarian alternative: use mushrooms or quorn chicken style strips instead of chicken.

Sixth sense

For sixth sense I will be doing 1 card readings using angel tarot, today only. Post here to request and you may include a question but avoid yes/no type ones please.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 28th, 2013 at 07:18 AM.
October 28th, 2013, 08:32 AM
2. TUESDAY BUCKET LIST

Places to go

Egypt / Cairo & Luxor / Museum and Pyramids
Mexico - Aztec and Mayan ruins
Yosemite National Park / Grand Canyon
California in general
New York
London - Museums and Tower
Castles I have not seen in Scotland & Wales
Greece - Santorini, Corfu, Kefalonia, Crete, Athens/mainland, back to Kos, back to Zante
Cyprus
Spain - all the cultural/historical sights
Germany - Black Forest
France - Paris and South of France
Irish countryside and Dublin
Edinburgh - zoo as well as castle and town
Disneyland with the kids (not bothered which, probably Disneyland Paris)

People to meet

Pretty much all my online friends who I didn't meet yet in person!!

Things to do

See John Frusciante in concert - solo - IF he ever plays a solo gig again of course
Truly, really, find myself, face myself and love myself
Write book about angels and archangels
Help even more people with my spiritual gifts
Learn to rest, learn to relax, and learn to slow down
Bake more
Read more
Make time for singing and playing guitar again
Be in a choir again (when time is right)
Get married!
Adopt more cats
Adopt big cats at zoo (when I have the money)
Learn to meditate - properly
Learn to handle "Tarquin" (ego) - properly
Draw more
Write more / Keep a spiritual/dream/angel journal
Achieve job/financial security, either making a decent living from spiritual work or with a permanent teaching post or both part-time
Save enough to achieve part 1 of this bucket list and still have enough to leave my kids and bequeath to animal charities
Teach angel workshops
Get an angel healing / reading qualification
Get to master's level with angelic reiki
Have and spend time with grandchildren!
Own my own home
With a herb garden
And acquire large crystals and angel ornaments to adorn it

Sacred Silence likes this.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 28th, 2013 at 11:27 AM.
October 28th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll take a general card! Thanks! xo...

Have loved reading about you in the senses format so far! I'm waiting to read your bucket list!!!! I can't wait to see what's on it!
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I'd love a card please/thank you. No specific question.

I love that picture you found on Pinterest.
That potato looks good.
Those places to travel will be so fun.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
October 28th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I should add that you should be arrested for sharing that pic of the chocolate cake.. surely that is illegal world-wide!!!! LOL...
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 11:26 AM
I already posted my bucket list lol!

Yes that chocolate fudge cake does look a bit naughty to say the least. To be honest, if it was a case of eat that and get arrested, I'd probably go ahead and eat it anyway.

October 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I know you've posted it.. I'm just holding out on reading it until tomorrow.. I foresee the need for reading material tomorrow. lol.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Terri

KNIGHT OF WATER
Emotional, Romantic, Enthusiastic, Contemplative

"Falling in love, or wedding proposals. The need to balance emotions. An invitation to a social event. Situations: Deep emotions arising from situations or relationships impact your life. Falling in love or a wedding proposal is possible. You (or someone close to you) need to balance your emotions, lest you become overwhelmed. You may receive invitations to parties or other social opportunities. People: An extremely emotional person who's driven by a love of romance, art, and beauty. Someone who is charming, contemplative, and idealistic. Sensitive. Romantic. Imaginative. Enthusiastic. Refined. Moody. Additional meanings of this card: Someone you can talk to. A dreamer. A flirt. Past life connections. Melodrama."

I feel the party or event aspect is important here, and am feeling a deep conversation started with an old friend at such an event will uncover past life or karmic connections and be the start of a brand new project, which will take your purpose and destiny in even greater directions, dimensions and destinations. It could be an old flame or an old friend; there may be some jealousy afoot, but you are well placed to deal with it and make things harmonious again.
Sacred Silence likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Can ally adopt big cats at your local zoo??
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I know we are pretty busy tomorrow, so wanted to post it today then it was done.

I keep thinking of things to add to it anyway, so it's probably best to wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekani*Dhanya*Ruhi View Post
Can ally adopt big cats at your local zoo??
You sure can, tigers, lions, jaguars, cheetahs, and servals. You get the zoo magazine, updates on your animals, and 2 tickets to visit the zoo and of the course the surplus money goes towards the upkeep of your animals. I've been a zoo member before in years when I could afford it. I had the tigers adopted for me for a year one time as a gift as well. It's not something I have the spare money for right now but I would like to do it again in the future.
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 11:45 AM
That's very cool.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Hillarie

NINE OF EARTH

"Enjoying life's little luxuries. Spending quiet time alone. Successful self-employment. Your self-reliance, wisdom, and restraint have paid off. You've done excellent work and prepared for this time in your life. This has provided you with the opportunity to take it easy and enjoy some luxuries. You value your own company. You find peace and contentment in your quiet alone time. You're pursuing deeper meaning in life, so you retreat inward for inspiration. Additional meanings of this card: Successful self-employment. Unexpected financial windfalls. The appreciation of nature and animals. Home improvement and redecorating."

I don't feel you're quite at the time described by the card yet, but it's coming, and you are on the right path; the card acts as an assurance to keep going, and things will get better and better. You have the attitude of gratitude and you know exactly how to appreciate the little things in life: you KNOW better than most that small things many people take for granted are indeed luxuries. Things will be better this winter for you and your boys than you think, both financially and emotionally. I want to say "breakthrough" with something you've been worried about for a while, and a little bit of home redecorating or reorganising will help lift everyone's spirits.

October 28th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Thank you.
If by home redecorating you mean getting an actual home...I can do that lol.
I don't dare do much cuz of the roaches, they get into everything!

Reorganizing is a definite must do. Time to stop letting me get in the way of me.

Thanks.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Thank you, Sharron! xo
Carwen*Angel likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 01:58 PM
I may do the Wednesday Day in the Life about Tuesday...post it on Wednesday but take the pictures tomorrow lol.

I'm only food shopping on Wednesday and would probably look an idiot standing in the supermarket on my own with my groceries in my trolley taking pictures of the fruit n veg. Tomorrow we're Hallowe'en shopping and then baking in the afternoon (was too late today by the time Shaun brought stuff home) so far more interesting!!

October 28th, 2013, 09:00 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
I will take a reading if you are still doing them.

Leslie

October 29th, 2013, 01:45 AM
I will do yours Leslie, maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

I can't promise any more as I don't know if I'll get time, but if anyone else wants to put their name down "in case" today they can do.
TreeTog likes this.

October 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM
The readings in here are now closed thanks ladies. Thanks to those who played!

Leslie

ACE OF WATER

"Falling in love or the resurgence of a relationship. Spiritual growth and enhanced intuition. A new home. A wonderful new person is coming into your life! This could involve a budding romantic relationship or renewed romance within your current relationship. Positive emotions such as joy, pleasure, and happiness are likely. You may find yourself falling in love. Your psychic abilities, especially clairsentience (intuitive feelings), take flight at this time. Spiritual growth accompanies the rich emotional experiences you're having right now. Additional meanings of this card: True friendship. Soul mates. Compassion and kindness. A new home."

My feeling with this is that you and your husband are soulmates and you already knew that, but there may be a period of renewed romance or soaring passion on the horizon within your relationships. Events are going to conspire (not in a bad way) to remind you both of exactly how much you mean to each other. This is going to lead to a happy time and a fertile time, but it may also bring old emotions to the surface and you'll be called upon to spend some time facing them, releasing them, and gently starting anew. I feel a new friendship could be on the horizon that will lead to a new opportunity and I'm not sure whether that's for you, your husband or one of your kids (could even be more than one). I think a new home could present itself as a possibility, but a little further into the future.
TreeTog likes this.

Tags
soul sister of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search