Jackie's Pregnancy Thread

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree27Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
So, as not to annoy y'all with me mentioning something pregnant like in every other thread b/c I'm OVER the frickin moon right now I started this thread for me to keep all my shenanigans in

I shall start from the beginning.

Pizza is ok, not too big of a fan, but lately I have been eating it almost non-stop. Anne, Steph and I were actually making fun of it in one of our private groups for TSE on FB b/c I said Steph was rubbing off on me Well, NOW I KNOW WHY. Funnily enough, I just got done making myself a pizza for breakfast when I got my BFP. I couldn't eat it b/c I was too excited, but there it was.

Never really had any cravings before with the girls, so this is already different.

Also, boobs have been sore for almost 2ish weeks, that is what mainly tipped me off.

My teeth/gums have been sore the past 4 days or so.

~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~

For some of the Pagan/Spiritual stuff that indicated pregnancy to me BACK IN JANUARY...

Waxing Crescent Ritual Jan 16th, 2013
Quote:
That was awesome!!!! Very meditative. My cards were saying I need to focus on blood circulation and put my thoughts into actions. There was a native american guy and the words "shaman" popped up and then a fire with a wolf in the smoke. I got the name White Feather as his. Like *that's* not gonna be hard to track down, I can only imagine how many NA's have the name white feather LOL!! [sic] And the word "raspberry" and then "herbal teas" not sure if it meant raspberry herbal tea or Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, which is what I drink when pregnant....... And that's all folks!
Now I mentioned the Native American stuff in the other thread, but I find it too coincidental that the Native American stuff happened, talked about blood and my RRLT which I use for pregnancy when just THREE days later Carrie told me this:

Quote:
Jackie: Steph was saying you felt I was going to get pregnant this year. Do you have an idea of when (season or month)?
1/19, 12:18pm
Carrie :Feb/nov. So maybe preg in feb, have bub nov?
It doesnt feel far away
Now I definitely feel like those two things are definitely related and that this pregnancy was "fated" which I think is awesome!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 9th, 2013, 06:02 AM
We did end up telling the girls yesterday too... I can't keep my mouth shut on the phone with Steph and Kailey is obsessed with pregnancy and birth so she started asking me questions.

I just brought the test into the kitchen and showed the girls. Kailey knew exactly what it was and started screaming and then they both demanded a baby brother We'll see how that goes

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 9th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Fun! Glad they're thrilled.
I used to eat French bread pizza for breakfast with Avery.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
November 9th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Some of you may wonder from the new link in my siggie that I'm planning an outdoor homebirth.

That is correct. You read that right.

I had a homebirth with Nola and we're doing it again but I REALLY want to have it outdoors this time. Josh will be building me a special building or something, not quite sure what exactly yet for me to give birth outside but "covered" as well.

Also, Steph (Dolphin Dreamer), her son and baby (and hopefully Shawn too) will be staying here for a bit before impending labor so she can be here and experience it all with me

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 9th, 2013, 07:07 AM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
I loves you lady! I cannot wait to be there and make you laugh through your contractions and see that beautiful baby!!!!!!! Seems like forever away, but it will go so fast.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

November 9th, 2013, 07:24 AM

It's gonna be AWESOME! The dudes are gonna have fun too!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 9th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Looking through old photos of Kailey and Nola usually make me sad, and now I'm just getting excited! yay!
*PurpleMidnight* likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 9th, 2013, 11:26 AM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
Yaaayyyyy!!!!! Congrats!!! You have a fellow preggo spiritual lady right here with you!
Earthy.Mama likes this.
November 9th, 2013, 04:54 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats sweets! I am SOOO happy for you!

November 10th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Intro on HB board, gives a quick rundown of previous births and what I plan on doing this time around:

Hi ladies. I don't know if regulars have been here for years or not, but I was here in 2008/2009 for my first homebirth with Nola. First birth was hospital b/c at the time it was thought in the MW and Medical community that I needed medication for my heart, but no longer so that opened the door for a homebirth.

Quick run down on previous births:

Kailey 8.1.06: 27hrs labor, MW, labored at home, painless, was 9.5 once we got to hospital (still painless, laughing and LOVING it, got nervous at hospital, clammed up, contrax stopped, ended up getting pit and epi and she was born an hr later). Labored in water at hospital while I could.

M/C of twins at 12wks March 2008: this is iffy, nothing was shown on u/s at 12wks yet MW said betas were high, I found this to be inaccurate and question whether I was pregnant with twins, a singleton or even at all..chem pregnancy.. M/C naturally.

Nola 3.20.09: Same MW, labor on and off for 2 days then active labor for 12hrs. Homebirth, painful that time (yikes! lol), labored in water but pushed her out on a birthing stool.

Now THIS time... We've moved. The MW I want (and have, as she's the only one around!) to use is only 15min away from me, which is great. Hubby and I are on a homesteading/offgrid journey right now. We live on 15acres in the woods, we don't even have running water It's great, we love it, our cabin is almost done being built, hope to get into it by the end of this year. We're currently in an RV and have been since we moved here last fall. Everywhere around here is country, but in all actuality the nearest town is only 7 minutes away and the nearest hospital(s), depending on which one and which state I want to go to are only 20 minutes away.

Anyway, THIS time we are planning another homebirth but an outdoor homebirth. I'm STOKED. Now if it's in the middle of the day, 101 degrees with humidity of 80% we'll see what I want at that point.. most likely inside with the A/C haha! If it's not too hot during the day it'll be a "coldish" water birth and if it's at night it'll be a warm water birth with tiki torches.

My best friend, her two kids (one just born in Aug this year) and her hubby are wanting to be here as well. She is a fellow JMer and I wub her

Now I just have to see how the MW feels about all this I don't plan on seeing her until I'm closer to 12wks, have to get insurance stuff situated and what not.

I'm also VERY low-key when it comes to pregnancy and labor interventions. I don't do the triple marker screen thingy, I don't... well lets just say that I DO like to do the 20wk scan to check for physical anomalies, but other than that I don't test for anything aside from urine strips, if this MW even does that. My diet is pretty healthy, paleo for the most part for the past 1.5 years, never had high blood pressure, diabetes or any complications blah blah blah.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 12th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Same symptoms so far for the most part. No "mid afternoon" nausea that lasts for a few minutes since finding out I was pregnant. Then again, as soon as I found out I changed my eating habits and that can help with m/s.

Still sore bbs but they're getting a tad better. Real crampy still. Sore gums/teeth... that probably sucks more than anything. Lots of urination. Oh, and sensitive nose already.

Josh is mad that I have a sensitive nose since we cook in small quarters he says we're gonna all have to change for what I want

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 13th, 2013, 07:55 AM
My appetite is WAY down. Not hungry like I usually am, which is fine. No nausea or anything, just eating less.

But now I'm hungry and nothing sounds good Josh made bacon and toast this morning Bacon just did not sound good, and avoiding bread products anyway.

Ugh, whatever. I'm so confused

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 15th, 2013, 03:39 PM
OMG I'm so out of whack today. Started getting really tired yesterday and it's worse today. I'm like a zombie, coffee isn't helping.

My teeth are KILLING me, I've been rinsing with warm salt water.

So tired, and holy cow I am sniping at DH left and right, poor guy

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 19th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats Jackie!!!!!!!!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
November 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
I wub you too, ya big ol goof!

We are going to rock this home birth business! For realz!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

November 19th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ View Post
I wub you too, ya big ol goof!

We are going to rock this home birth business! For realz!
Yes, I enjoy that your husband saved an article from his magazine on how to heat up an outdoor birthing pool. Y'all rock!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 23rd, 2013, 08:25 AM
I'm 7 weeks today!!! I always feel like it's "more real" once I hit 7 and 8 weeks...

Still keeping in the back of my mind a m/c though. I think baby is fine, but just want to hear that heartbeat at the first appt.
*PurpleMidnight* likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 24th, 2013, 05:18 PM
This is my first pregnancy where I don't have family.

My mom has been on my mind (a lot) lately. I'm sure it has to do with me watching Long Island Medium... I love that show but also get kind of freaked because Theresa and my mother could have been twins in the way they look and personality (minus the medium stuff).

Blah.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 25th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

November 29th, 2013, 03:11 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
How are you feeling?

Leslie
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic