Still Here...

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2014, 04:30 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Hey ladies,

I know I haven't been on much. Life's been kind of hectic. I'm sure we've all been there

Things are.... Ok. 2014 hasn't gotten off to the best start, but I'm just hoping that it can only go up from here. Chin up.

Chris has been causing problems for me, and a loooooot of stress. Like, to the point where I sobbed into Kane's arms. I've never done that, and certainly not because of my ex. He's been good about it. Chris is just being his normal self, and I really shouldn't expect anything less, but I keep hoping he'll grow up...

It's that time of the month, so my hormones are all over the place... But worse than they have been in years. I've been crying for no reason and just been so emotionally drained and all wacked out. Things have been feeling weird between Kane and I. And I don't like it. Like we're growing distant from each other.

I go to bed before midnight and he stays up til 2/3/4 in the morning. We never go to bed together anymore. We don't sit and cuddle on the couch like we used to, and he seems to be in the garage more often than not anymore. I was sick yesterday, like was up until 4:30 am sick, and he had 3 guys over and was in the garage. One of his friends asked how I was feeling, but not him. I dunno...

Sorry. I don't mean to come back for the first time in a while and unload. But I don't have anyone else to talk to... Literally...

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

January 22nd, 2014, 11:16 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Tasha, Im so sorry. Feel free to vent and talk with us. I havent been on for a while either but will be now! *hugs* I hope you can get some peace soon!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 25th, 2014, 03:50 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Oh Tasha xxx

Sounds to me not like you and Kane are headed for a breakup or anything but simply that the "honeymoon phase" is coming to an end...happens to the best of us honey. It just requires a bit more effort in keeping the passion and romance alive, and it takes a little time to convince our menfolk of this unfortunately xxx

I am struggling to get here much right now but I usually check in on FB every other day or so because of my page, and you are always welcome to shoot me a PM there if you need to talk xxx Much love and light xxx

January 26th, 2014, 04:42 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Thank you ladies. I really means a lot to know I have people here who care

I've talked to Kane about how I've been feeling about us, and he says it's just because he's stressed out. It's been keeping him up at night and making him feel sick so things have been different between us. He assures me though that everything is ok and he is still indeed happy with us.

I have just been feeling so defeated and upset. It's really bad. I feel so emotionally, spiritually and mentally off balance. My life is no where's where I wanted it to be and I'm so broke every month it's hard to do anything for my kid and it makes me feel like less of a mother.... Just a bit of depression I think...

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

January 27th, 2014, 03:01 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hugs. Im glad you have talked to him now. Hopefully things get better

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search