2014 Predictions

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2014, 10:24 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I dont know if there has been a post already for predictions, I didnt see anything. So are there any? What do you feel is coming this year?

I feel a strong undercurrent of change swirling beneath the surface yet no clear ideas of what it will bring. I feel almost anxious for it to reveal itself!
Mitra Shonu likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 23rd, 2014, 08:56 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think this year is marked by a lot of upheaval. In every way. Personal. Social. Political. and Spiritual.

January 25th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I am thinking the same, especially re political change. "Quiet revolution" springs to mind.

I also think that this year a critical mass of people will begin to experience the true capabilities of their soul.

Something big is on the cards for me personally regarding life purpose, but I don't yet know what it is. I too feel that swirling sense of upheaval. However, I also feel very calm about it. On the surface, my future is truly nothing but confusion, as in, what will I be doing this time next year? Am I supposed to teach in school or am I supposed to do more of the spiritual work and if so how will I support myself? But underneath, I know things are unfolding as they are supposed to. The answer will come, later this year I believe.

Regarding other members of this group I sense a quiet year. I am not feeling lots and lots of news or BFPs, though things might occur later in the year as it may be too early to feel it for that far away. I do see people here deepening their knowledge, understanding and spiritual experience, and I also want to say there will be a new twin flame relationship for somebody here (or a renewed passion in an existing TF relationship) and that two people from here who've never met IRL before will get to meet.

Mostly though, I am getting quiet, calm, peace, time to assimilate, time to consolidate, a breathing space. For all of us in general. Just wish I knew when it was coming!!

January 25th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
So far, I'm feeling some very positive vibes for this year, mostly in my close circle of family and friends...as far as jobs, family life, travel....less stress for most.

For the world in general, I feel like we're still on a up and down roller coaster...some good positive human growth as a people, and some setbacks with rampant stupidity of those in charge...I am hopeful that the balance will be tipped in the favor of human advancement though...positive energy flowing and guiding us.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

January 25th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I don't sense anything overwhelming but do sense changes afoot. Think they aren't going to be bad just purposeful.

As for myself....No idea other than more up and down. But predicting isn't my strong suit.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search