A little help please, and your thoughts?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Sacred Silence
  • 4 Post By Mitra Shonu
  • 2 Post By Sacred Silence

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2014, 01:39 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
So last night I was dreaming about I don't know what, but a thought popped into my head, and was strong enough in it's presence to make me get up and write it down....this thought...this idea...as I was having it, I told myself Wow...that's deep! I should remember that! And I started repeating it over and over in my head...then something tells me...no...wake up and go write it down...it's important...so I did...I got up and went to the kitchen and wrote it down...

This is the thought/message/idea (exactly how I wrote it at 2:08 am):

"Only after sudden death can inspiration be reborn and start anew."

After I wrote it and went back to bed, and as I was drifting back to sleep, I was going over the thought again and again...wondering if perhaps the right words were used...like, "why Sudden?" does sudden have to be there...a voice in my head says yes...it must stay...Ok then, what about death...that's kind of harsh, is there another word that would clarify the idea better? Voice in my head says no, death must stay...ok then, how about inspiration, reborn, and start anew? Are those the right words for the thought...Voice in my head is getting exasperated with me...yes, yes, yes...they are the right words...leave it as it is, and remember it...

All of this is in a half sleep/half awake state...I remember it...the tone of it, the demanding need to make sure I write it down and not forget it...but I was drowsy enough to be able to slip back into good sleep....and I woke up with that thought in my head and sort of energized and anxious to share with you ladies and see what you all think or feel about it...

There is nothing obvious going on in my life that would help this make sense, so that is where I am...hoping someone might be able to ask me some questions or tell me something that would nudge me into figuring this out...

Thanks for reading and your thoughts and feelings would be very much appreciated.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

February 4th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is there a change coming? Death isn't always (in fact rarely is) literal?
Shades of Grey likes this.

February 4th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Thank you, Terri...and no, I don't think one is coming...and actually, today it feels like this message was given to me to give to one of my co-workers whose family is going through some stuff....it fit, and my co-worker was glad to hear me tell it to her...I feel at peace with it now.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

February 4th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, what a powerful message. And a quick turn around to some meaning too!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
February 7th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Sacred Silence's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Remember, all messages that come through us for someone else, also speak to us as well. there might be an area of your life where you are holding very firmly to an old thought process or opinion... that it might resonate with you as well.

I'm so glad you were able to help someone else!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search