February chat thread....

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
even though its like half over

how is everyone?

what be happenin' peeps?!?

I have a BIG thing tomorrow (Thursday feb 13) and im nervous and excited and hopeful and sooo nervous....

Friday is valentines day (class party for the boys then heart shape pizza for our pizza and movie night with the aunts). it is also FULL MOON.

there is so much happening that I cant really talk about it all so that's the short list. don't want to bore you with details

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

February 12th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bella thank you for starting this

Ive been sick this week and just want to be able to breathe... Its not fair to be pregnant (with plenty of nausea) AND sick at the same time.
Bella Nyxe likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
February 12th, 2014, 10:48 AM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
Life has been super stressful lately Between Emily developing allergies and trying to keep her safe this weather and now my living arraingments are becoming hostal . I dont know how much more I can take my plate is over flowing and begining to be to much

February 12th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Im sorry things are overwhelming Mindy! Im sending you peaceful, healthy, and strong thoughts!
mindy scott likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
February 13th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Ashley - hope you feel better that sucks to be sick.

Mindy - its always something isn't it? cant barley catch a breath before there is more piling up on our plates. girl I feel ya, and im hoping for some peace to come your way.

btw - how is Emily's new "diet" going? (not as in weight loss but as in dietary habit)

went to my big "thing" today. im not sure how it went. was really hoping for info right away but now im left waiting and I HATE that. I need answers and to start planning on what I can do next.

if there is any positive mojo to spare, can anyone send some my way too please?

went to my big "thing" today. im not sure how it went. was really hoping for info right away but now im left waiting and I HATE that. I need answers and to start planning on what I can do next.

if there is any positive mojo to spare, can anyone send some my way too please?

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

February 13th, 2014, 02:09 PM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
my fridge broke so we have to go to the store daily n it takes about an hour to find things she can eat ughhh It will get better when i can get a new fridge. I should be able to tomorrow if the weather holds up this snow is killing me lol ... She doing ok on it but she doesnt like there are things she just cant have. So when i go grocery shopping at a real store lol i will be able to get more things she can have. Right now its alot of gluten free chips(cheetos n cheese puffs yumm lol) n lil smokies lol They are doing so much at school to help her I am so thankful for that . Tomorrow shes gonna try and eat at school again just cant eat in the lunch room someone will bring it to her.

February 13th, 2014, 04:08 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Positive thoughts to Everyone!

Leslie

February 13th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Oh Mindy that is terrible! No fridge is a huge pain! Thats great that the school is being so helpful. 5

2 yrs ago my husband lent his sister over $1600 for her duis/lawyer-yes plural... NOT something I would have been ok with for multiple reasons... Last night, out of nowhere, she called him. He hasnt talked to her since last Easter. She said she had $500 for him! Great timing too cause I was having to wait til payday to get some groceries. Im glad that she has finally made an effort to pay him back. I didnt think it would happen.
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

February 23rd, 2014, 03:10 PM
Sorry I havent posted anything for a while. Everyone here has been sick and on top of having trouble getting to the computer, I have felt uninspired.

How is everyone doing??

February 23rd, 2014, 04:45 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I'm alive. I'm not happy with human beings right now....It's probably the PMS.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
February 24th, 2014, 08:37 PM
hey ya, im here and there. lots going on her irl. im trying to find a new place to live, so im trying to pack as much as I can. work is picking up and a lot is happening with the twins' school. very very busy.

whats up with everyone else?

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

February 25th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Lots of moving coming up. I hope that goes smoothly for you both.

Well as soon as we got over our colds, the stomach flu hit everyone in our house. Its been miserable! It is like a nightmare come true. The only thing worse that throwing up like that is throwing up pregnant... Luckily I think its a relatively short bug and we are all on the mend now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search