~*^March Chat Thread^*~

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2014, 02:19 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy March! Yay for that mercury retrograde being over! *whew*

Greyson turns 6 on Tuesday. I cant believe how grown up he is. Im looking forward to having a birthday adventure with him! What is going on this week for you?

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
March 2nd, 2014, 07:04 PM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
The school called they canceled school because of the bad weather we are supposed to be getting . Emilys peds dr pulled her out of school because how dangerous it has become for her so I get to have my baby girl home with me everyday Now maybe I can get caught up in classes again ! lol

March 3rd, 2014, 09:24 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
um s retro grade over? cause im still having communication problems. maybe im placing the blame on the retro grade and its not to blame ugh, how to work on this one. well, today was 1070's/disco day at boys school and tomorrow they have to dress as old ladies for a contest packing and tons of stuff to do this week. hope everyone is doing okay ~ where is everybody? I miss seeing you all here.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´Ż☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

March 4th, 2014, 09:21 AM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
I was thinking the same thing ! Where is everyone !!!! Nobody is really posting on the board on fb either

March 4th, 2014, 10:07 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
I am glad the retrograde is over, but I am still feeling things from it. Leslie

March 6th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I definitely had some communication issues with hubby and at work, but at least nothing broke this time! Electronics ALWAYS break horribly during MR for me Things are much better with the hubs now that it's over

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

March 8th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Happy weekend ladies! Anyone have exciting weekend plans?

Hubby is back to work after 4 days off so Im stuck at home with the kids all weekend. It looks like the weather may be nice so we might actually be able to go out for a walk or something.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
March 8th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Nope no plans.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
March 9th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Well, there is a family dinner for my mother in law tonight for her belated birthday I guess. So hubby is coming home early and we will head down there. Yay... Not real excited. Its been several months since we have seen them though.

March 9th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Hope it's a fun evening.

March 10th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Dh is almost done building the porch/birth area and then we're starting on the new chicken coop. Gotta restock. LOVE it!
Shades of Grey and TreeTog like this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

March 11th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Jackie what does your birth area consist of? Im really curious!

Im a sleepy mommy today. I was up late then a few times through the night with a teething baby and Greyson had a bad dream. Probably wont happen, but I can wish for a nap at least...

March 11th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Tired, at Connors counselor, then getting lunch.

March 12th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Today Im in the 2nd trimester! Here is to hoping for an end to morning sickness!! I would so love to not feel nauseous all the time.
-LovingLife- and Earthy.Mama like this.

March 13th, 2014, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Grey View Post
Jackie what does your birth area consist of? Im really curious!

Im a sleepy mommy today. I was up late then a few times through the night with a teething baby and Greyson had a bad dream. Probably wont happen, but I can wish for a nap at least...
It's a roofed porched that'll be screened in with bug netting (bugs in summer) and tiki torches outside the porch if it's nighttime. This is where the birth pool will be, there will be an indoor area set up too.

I'm so excited to have this baby! lol Congratz on the 2nd trimester!
Shades of Grey likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

March 13th, 2014, 08:29 AM
That sounds lovely! Ill be in the hospital again. But I am totally confident in that nothing happens without my say so. Thats just the way it goes! I really like the idea of a birthing center but its more out of pocket and it makes John nervous after Truett. Sorta understandable.

March 15th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Online car shopping is a little frustrating. Ive been looking at things in our budget with descent mileage but I cant to go actually look at them because John is working, of course. There are a couple good candidates, Im even considering a van! lol It just seems like it would make life so much easier if there wasnt a 6 yr old crammed between 2 big carseats in a small back seat. And there would be room for a diaper bag and such. Im really just anxious for a vehicle and some freedom! Im tired of being so stuck in the house! Im also glad the mercury retrograde was over before we got our taxes. It would have been hard to hold off on a big purchase like that with money in the bank!

March 15th, 2014, 04:46 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
Hi ladies!! It feels like it has been forever since I was last on here. Ugh, retrograde totally messed with me, including me losing my phone for over a week. Heh. Fun stuff...But GUESS WHAT?!?!? ....I'm preggo again, yay! This time I'm due November 1st, pretty freakin' cool huh?

Oh and funny thing, I have been(I think understandably) freaking out about future stuff and what if's. So I felt this push to do a card pull today from my oracle deck, and I got The Sun Dancers in challenger:

"Beware of losing yourself in your dreams of the future when the Sun Dancers come to challenge you. Their message is sweet and simple: stop what you’re doing and go have some fun.

Celebrate what is and don’t worry about what will be or what could be. Be here and now … just be, just for today.

You will find your answers, but only after you’ve made time to play.

Tomorrow, after all, is another day, and the sun will rise again to shed its warmth and light on all that needs clarity."

Okay Universe, I got the message, loud and clear. LOL. So that's why I decided to sit my butt down and come on here to check in for some play time.
Shades of Grey likes this.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

March 15th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Congrats!!!Lots of babies by year end....exciting!!

March 15th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Congrats!! A little scorpio on its way! There sure are a lot of babies coming!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search