We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What is your complaint of the day?
2. What are you thankful for?3. What are you looking forward to?
1. Every morning this week we have been running late and barely get Greyson to the bus on time!
2. Im thankful for a husband who works so hard and so much overtime to make our lives as comfortable as possible.
3. Sunday is Johns birthday and first day off in over a week. We will at least go out to dinner.
I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
1. My complaint for the day is my husband and cars. David turned too wide and broke something on the car. It was leaking transmission fluid, but has stopped. 2. I am thankful for my husband being safe and working hard. 3. I am looking forward to going camping in June. Leslie
There are two homes I'm going to look at next month.I'm not staying here, I'm moving to St George by my mom. So during spring break we'll go down and look at a couple and hopefully put down deposit and first rent.
~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~