keep your fingers crossed !

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Amaranth Dhanya
  • 1 Post By mindy scott

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2014, 05:02 PM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
Please please please keep your fingers crossed for me and my kids ! We may have a house tomorrow to rent !!! I am so excited !!! Its extremely important we get this house ! If not we will be homeless by the this weekend. I am going to go give him the money tomorrow and as long as he holds up his end we have it. Kinda nervous thou because he didn't sound glad to be getting the money tomorrow. I know the person I will be renting from.

April 15th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Fingers crossed....lots of luck!
mindy scott likes this.
April 16th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh good luck! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
April 19th, 2014, 07:01 AM
mindy scott's Avatar I love being me :)
I gave him the money n I have the house. That's the easiest part of this. I do not have the money to turn utilities on til I get my child support and that house is a nasty mess. The people who lived there should not been allowed children of animals. They threw all their garbage in the pantry n left it. The house is covered in feces . So I have a long battle on cleaning it. I can get the garbage n piles n piles of clothes/poop out but have to wait til I get water on to bleach it good. I hope the smell will go away . The kids will be staying at grandmas til I can get things going. Please no mention on fb ! This is a hush hush thing til after everything is done n we are moved in. If the kids dad found out he would go n say I abandoned them n take them. Very few people who needs to know know what's going on and now you all.
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

April 19th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WEll, Im glad you got the house. I hope the work goes smoothly and you are able to get comfy and settled soon. I cant believe people would leave or let a house get THAT bad!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
April 22nd, 2014, 08:13 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
that's great! maybe this will be your turning point and things will start going the way they need to

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search