~May Chat Thread~

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies! It makes me sad to see how quiet this board is! I appologize for not doing much to liven it up. But I wanted to make a thread so we can at least chat and check in!

How is everyone? Whats planned for this month?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
May 8th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Dealing with a move and my older sis in the hospital(an unexpected thing).So those things plus end of school year has made this a frazzly month.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
May 8th, 2014, 12:54 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Hello! Not much going on, but day to day living. Some days are great and some days I can't find my way out of a hole.

Leslie

May 9th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Hillarie I hope your sister is ok...

Life is mostly day to day here as well. Im both looking forward and dreading the end of the school year. I think we will be spending a lot of time at the park so I can keep some of my sanity. Im not looking forward to being big and pregnant in the heat though...
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Last edited by Shades of Grey; May 9th, 2014 at 11:19 AM.
May 9th, 2014, 12:41 PM
My sis is far from 100% but getting there.

May 9th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Mitra Shonu's Avatar ~Seeking the Way~
Hi ladies~ Long time no chat...lol

This month is especially chaotic this year...My ds#2 turned 18 today, yesterday was his last day of high school, and he graduates on the 19th.

DD has orchestra and choir concerts and extra rehearsals to prep for those concerts, she "graduates" from 5th grade on the 22nd, and her teacher informed her on Wednesday that she had been chosen to speak at the graduation ceremony...she had no idea that they were even considering her...they didn't ask which kids would be interested or anything...just said "You're it, kiddo". so yeah...she gets to create and deliver the "we are the future" speech...eek!

DS#3 "graduates" from kindergarten on the 21st.

We're having a combined Mother's Day/Birthday/Graduation party on the 18th...

Last day of work for me (I work at the school district's daycare) is the 22nd, but I hopefully will be scheduled for an interview to be the secretary to the principal at my kid's elementary school next week...fingers crossed, positive ju-ju to the Universe that there is a positive outcome for that...finding it harder and harder to get up and down off the floor to play with/teach toddlers...and I'd really like to go back to Administrative field now that my kiddos are older, and I don't need the discount at a daycare by working there..kwim? Anyway, we have to close down our classroom (sanitize everything, pack it away, move all the furniture to one area, strip the walls, etc...) while we still have kids there...very stressful with busy toddlers.

Ha...I'm babbling...sorry...Happy Mother's Day to all of you...I've missed talking with you all.

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!

May 15th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Wow you are a busy woman! I hope you have a great combined party in a couple days!

How was everyones mothers day? Mine was nice. John got me beautiful flowers and some gifts for the kitchen. Sounds unromantic but replacing my broken cutting board, liquid measuring cup, and my frying pan-with one with a lid!-was really awesome! I was really happy and it was nice to see he remembered the little things I wanted It was my mom and her twin sisters birthday that day so the rest of the day was for them

May 15th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Sounds like a good day Ashleigh.

May 18th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Happy Sunday ladies! I hope you are all having a good weekend.

May 18th, 2014, 07:14 AM
Just chilling....gotta grocery shop. I've put it off long enough.

May 22nd, 2014, 07:44 AM
So much for my week being relaxing and sleeping in. Greyson has not had school Tuesday-Thursday for kindergarten assesments. I thought Id get some extra sleep. Nope. Hes got strep and wakes up at least 2 times each night, still has a high fever. He IS sleeping in though so thats good. It would be better if Truett hasnt been waking up at 6 freakin am! He usually sleeps until about 8! 5 broken hours of sleep plus sick and whiny kids is not workin for me!

May 22nd, 2014, 09:14 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Liam has strep and Ryan has pink eye! My husband is sick also with allergies. I just want everyone well.

Leslie

May 22nd, 2014, 11:33 AM
Gosh ladies hope your families heal quickly and the ickies don't find you.Dev graduated kindergarten this morning now we're just hanging out. He still has a week left but they let them out early on graduation day.

Kids have all had stomach bugs, hoping it avoids me. Thankfully the bug lasts like a day but still....blucky.

Ttfn...

May 24th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Man, what is it with all the sick kiddos?! I hope you both are able to avoid getting sick. Greyson is feeling better but its like he saved up the weeks worth of pouting, whining, and nastiness and its all coming out today. And of course it was rainy so the park would be wet, though I think thats what he needs. Hoping the sun comes out and dries us out a little so we can try this afternoon. For my own sanity if nothing else.

May 29th, 2014, 08:13 AM
So whats the verdict, ladies? Did you manage to avoid the sicknesses from the kids?? Im very glad to say I did. I was worried because with this pregnancy, Ive gotten everything that is going around, sometimes twice... Looks like my immuse system decided to give me a break this time!

May 29th, 2014, 01:05 PM
I a little stomach bug but nothing serious.Moving tomorrow so may be offline for a bit.

May 29th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Oh tomorrow! This month has gone quickly. I hope it goes smoothly for you! I will be thinking of you!

May 29th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Thanks I'll just be glad when it's over and done.

May 29th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I bet. I love the fresh start of a move but the actual process is such a pain!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search