'mythical' creatures

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Do you believe in mythical and magickal creatures?
Yes I believe they once exsisted and no longer do 2 25.00%
Yes I believe they are still around even today just hiding 4 50.00%
No I do not believe they ever did or do exsist 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Please vote and then tell me what you think. I believe that they exsisted and that they still do today. My family's clan on my father's side are said to be decended from the Sidhe and Ancient race of elves. I believe in fairys, elves, Atlantis, I believe the King Arthur legends, Avalon. All of it
September 12th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I Heart 4x4
In all folklore there is some reality. So, in short, yes I believe that there were elves at some point, there were 'magical creatures' like dragons ....

As for whether they're still around ... I don't really know because I've never seen one! LOL Then again, I've never seen a million dollars and I know that there is that much money out there .
September 12th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL My cousin in scotland swears up and down to have seen an elf. No one really believes him but me and a few other 'old believers' lol. He said he saw her sitting near the spring and he ran back to tell us and when we got there she was gone. Now I know my cousin, and while he is very weird lol he's not a lier, so I believe he saw something.
September 12th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No, I don't believe they exist or ever did.

September 12th, 2004, 02:33 PM
ranidae
I belive a good deal of what are considered mythical creatures existed, there is always a kernel of truth is all myths and legends,
September 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Squirtsmama
yes and yes I believe they did exist and still do
September 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Natural Blessings's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I believe they did and do exist.
September 14th, 2004, 01:02 AM
zonapellucida
myth--a legendary story, a fable., a ficticious thing, person or hapening.... so NO Show me the fossil.
September 14th, 2004, 09:05 AM
OhClueless1
I am never sure what to believe about much of anything anymore...

I figure the tales have to have come from somewhere, I used to believe when I was little.. It will sound silly but I had this stuffed unicorn that my Mom has made for me because I had horrible nightmares all the time. I made up my own little prayer/mantra. As long as the unicorn was with me, I might have had them, but they weren't as frequent or as bad. So I dunno if I believe in a literal sense... but maybe on a different kind of level.

That probably makes no sense to anyone but myself LOL Sorry for my ramble.
September 14th, 2004, 12:49 PM
twinsmom26
Nope

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search