creeped!

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls! I wanted to write this last night but since I was home alone and it was dark I didn't want to scare myself. All day yesterday the air felt charged and just very 'strange' I guess would be the word. We were expecting really bad storms. Well about 6 pm my mom, freja, and I were driving on one of the back streets adn the car stalled. Now this is really weire because my mom has a new 2004 Echo (I THINK it's called something like that) So we're sitting there and she's trying to start the car when the wind started to pick up on the crossing street in front of us (we stalled at a corner) All the leaves started to blow around really hard and the air suddenly felt like it was 20 degrees. Very eerie, the leaves the wind, everything. Suddenly the car started up and the wind was gone. OMG! I have goosebumps just writing it.
October 24th, 2004, 11:20 AM
oreokitten
freaky!!!
October 24th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I Heart 4x4
I can't wait for Samhain to pass!!!!!
October 26th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to armymom
Really I love Samhain... But then again I'm surrounded by spookies all year round. I don't tknow what it is I seem to attract them like mothes to a flame.

Mellissa... to me that sounds more like a guardian than a spook. Sometimes that small delay can save your life.
October 26th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would usually think it was a gaurdian too, but I know my personal gaurdians and how they feel and this was just not a nice thing. VERY Creepy. Not something I feel on a regular basis and I know when spirits are nearby
October 26th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Stephanee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i get scared easily... i would have been freaked out!

October 27th, 2004, 05:54 AM
cowboysangel
If it feels wrong, it is wrong. I have always been extra sensitive to these things, to the point DH actually asks now "Is it okay, or do I need to worry about it?" I'm just glad everything was okay, and you got home safe.
October 27th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
thats really freaky.

October 27th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
If it feels wrong, it is wrong.[/b]
That's my philosophy too!! lol, my dh doesn't ask me if they are ok, he asks the spirits and things themselves *rolls eyes* men! The thing that gets me is that they answer him back
October 27th, 2004, 07:04 AM
cowboysangel
Quote:
Originally posted by Alisteal@Oct 27 2004, 06:26 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
If it feels wrong, it is wrong.
That's my philosophy too!! lol, my dh doesn't ask me if they are ok, he asks the spirits and things themselves *rolls eyes* men! The thing that gets me is that they answer him back
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Don't think my DH would be able to handle that one since he told me this morning "If there's another one here, we're moving!" He's just not so open. And I actually think it's pretty cool that they answer him back though, saves a lot on the guess work, unless of course they are just being tricky, so how does he figure that one out?
October 27th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm the one who can feel them and see their energies and tell if they are pissed or happy or in a playful or teasing mood and he's the one who talks to them. I have had to tell him 'He's pulling your chain' or 'They are just messing with your head leave em alone' LOL
October 29th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to armymom
hmmm.. well since you're okay I'd guess that it was a prankster. I wouldn't stress too much about it. It is pretty freaky when things like that happen.

My hubby is really receptive to spirits too. But our daughter is crazy sensitive. At one point I thought she had an imaginary friend but it turned out to be not so imaginary at all. Plus she described her Grandfather (hubby's dad) perfectly and he's been dead since hubby was 14. I know he visits and cheks in on us all the time, but I've never seen him. Its kind of unnerving sometimes that she can see and sence things that neither I nor hubby can, but nothing that can hurt her can get in my house so I'm not overly worried.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search