Anybody know?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2004, 05:06 AM
cowboysangel
I have always been really sensitive to spirits and such since I lost my brother to Cancer when I was 12 years old, so being around them, having them follow me, etc is nothing new to me, and usually when I am pregnant, as I am now, I get extra sensitive. But this is the first time this has happened. I woke up about 3am a couple nights ago with the strange feeling I was being watched, when I finally looked toward our bedroom door I saw a man standing there, very tall, almost as tall as the door frame, wearing a long sleeve button down black shirt, and black pants, but they didn't fit like slacks or jeans, they were kind of bulky looking, and he was wearing a black flat brim hat, and had his head down in a way that I couldn't see his face for the hat. It was so real I thought someone was really in my house, then all of a sudden the name "Forest McKenzie" popped in my head and he was gone. Freaky, but I did some research on the name and can come up with nothing, at least nothing in my area. Anybody had anything like this happen. I see them frequently, but have never gotten a name. He didn't feel malicious or anything, just there.
October 27th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG. that is so creepy when that happens. i often have that feeling that I'm being watched but i never see anyone just standing there. sometimes i look down the hall real quick or something and i will think i saw someone and i believe i do but when i look back they are gone. it totally creeps me out.

October 27th, 2004, 07:27 AM
I Heart 4x4
My guess is it is the name of someone who used to live in the house or in the area ...

Were you scared of this man? Was he menacing?

I would have peed my bed and screamed bloody murder!
October 27th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It could be numerous things Gaurdian, perhaps just someone who used to live in the area who's decided to watch over you. When I was pregnant a lady by the name of Josephine O'Riley showed up and stayed during my whole pregnany. Joe said that she had lost 6 children when she was alive and was ensuring the safety of mine. Perhaps this man Forest is trying to watch out for you and your baby

Edited to add: As long as he doesn't feel malicious or anything don't worry about it, maybe talk to him.....he might answer...you never know
October 29th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to armymom
LOL that happens to me all the time.

Don't worry to much about not being able to track down the name. The outfit you described sounds like it might be from a time when records weren't kept very dilligantly.

As Melissa said talk to him. Let him know that you don't mind him hanging around for a bit.. just try not to spook you in the middle of the night like that.

I have one that visits regularily. Its kind of a sad story. It a little girl that was killed in an accident when her family first settled in the area. She's very young and every now and then she crawls in bed with me for a cuddle. She once called me her alive mama.
October 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM
KentuckyMama
Quote:
Originally posted by Ashley3303@Oct 27 2004, 09:27 AM
I would have peed my bed and screamed bloody murder!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I would have!
October 29th, 2004, 02:15 PM
cowboysangel
Quote:
Originally posted by armymom@Oct 29 2004, 12:09 PM
I have one that visits regularily. Its kind of a sad story. It a little girl that was killed in an accident when her family first settled in the area. She's very young and every now and then she crawls in bed with me for a cuddle. She once called me her alive mama.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

That actually had my waterworks going, not that I am emotional or anything. I have had spirits and guardians around me all my life, some that have stayed briefly and some for a really long time, and of course some forever, but never one like that, it's really touching.

No I wasn't scared or anything, he didn't feel frightening at all, he was actually really calm feeling, if you understand what I mean. But I think I will try to talk to him, don't know why I didn't think about that. Thank you!
December 13th, 2004, 09:55 PM
AuntieFromBama
Try and talk to him. Do more research at your public library and see what that turns up. If that does nothing, find a historian and see what they can tell you about your house.

I would feel very worried if a little spirit girl climbed into the bed with me. That would scare me. I wouldn't get worried but that would scare me so bad.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search