Do you ever feel this way....?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2004, 04:54 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you ever feel like when things are going real good in your life...something has to happen to give you a little jolt? I guess I feel this way some what because of how my life was for 23 years with my Ex. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster ride in that marraige. Now my life is wonderful...I have a great hubby! Life is really wonderful! We are expecting our first baby together!

I have always felt that if I know rough things can happen......maybe prepare myself for them a bit....and things stay smooth. It is just easier.......knowing bad things can happen to anyone! Just Praying that things stay good! Kinda weird thoughts...to some I guess! I hope you understand what I mean?
Anyone else feel this way?

November 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
KentuckyMama
Not weird! When things run too smoothly and too well for a long time, you start dreading what could happen to make all the niceness go away! At least I do.
I do the same thing...just pray that everything stays wonderful and if something does happen that it goes as smoothly as it possibly can. That lets me enjoy all the good times so much more!
November 29th, 2004, 05:37 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by LFluharty@Nov 29 2004, 08:20 PM
Not weird! When things run too smoothly and too well for a long time, you start dreading what could happen to make all the niceness go away! At least I do.
I do the same thing...just pray that everything stays wonderful and if something does happen that it goes as smoothly as it possibly can. That lets me enjoy all the good times so much more!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Yes, you know what I mean! I think you put it better then I did!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search