Is it fear?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2004, 04:17 PM
cowboysangel
I know a lot of you are skeptical, but we have talked about this before, and like I said before I have always been incredibly sensitive to spirits, ghosts, etc. whatever you want to call them. Anyway, it seems that they like to follow me around, and usually I am okay with that, I don't feel anything negative. But this house we just moved to, I don't like to go back to Elizabeths room because it just feel really cold and "wrong", I'm really uncomfortable back there. So I was trying to explain this to Aaron, who has always been okay with my feelings, actually teases me more than anything. And he says some bs statement like "I am not going to live the rest of my life with you with you thinking there is something in every house we live at." I told him that it hasn't been at every house, that he was exaggerating, but of course he's right and I'm wrong as usual. Anyway, how can he just out of the blue say anything like that. How stupid is this. Fine, I won't talk to him about it anymore, when his stuff starts coming up missing, which is what happened last time he tried to tell me something stupid (and I sure wasn't hiding his stuff), then I guess he'll figure it out for himself. But then again, he'll probably just blame me for it disappearing! AGH MEN!!!
December 15th, 2004, 11:48 AM
mamaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First of all, I hear you, girl Its on different topics, but I'm very familiar with the "You're being silly" argument from DH. Hang in there!!

Second, I wanted to ask you, since you're the only live source I have on this, but what do you think you are sensitive to? You said in your post, spirits and ghosts. What is that, literally? People who have died? Presences that are non-human? I am just curious how you interpret it.

I think everybody gets premonitions of things to some degree, but nobody gives it much thought. Its the people who get more than that who do. So I wanted to know your take on it.
December 17th, 2004, 11:50 AM
AuntieFromBama
Just wait till his stuff starts going missing, then find a way to prove him wrong.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search