Ghosts stories......

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2004, 09:08 PM
twinsmom26
I'm one of those people who have to see it to believe it. Anyways I just wanted to share with you guys my experiences with ghosts. I think it all started when I was 7 or 8. I remember sleeping in a bed with my younger brother and seeing this shadow pass by a mirror across the bedroom door. I wasnt dreaming it was all real. So I went to see if it was my dad, but my dad was passed out on the living room couch. My only explanation for this is that it was a ghosts or spirit. I will never forget that night! Then we moved to a house in Italy. This house was ancient. I told my mom and dad as soon as we moved in there that I had this weird feeling about the place. I remember one morning getting ready for school with my sister (the aqua net queen, lol) in the the mirror. Well in the reflection of the mirror we BOTH saw my bedroom slippers move from one side to the next. They literally just moved from the left to the right on their sides infront of us. We both started to scream and pushed each other as we ran out the door. Then came the steps to the attic. I told my parents that I always heard this opera music going up the steps, but as soon as I hit a certain step it would stop. Of course nobody believed it. I was the only one for the longest time that could hear it. Anyways they finally started to hear it and there was no explanation for it. Every now and then we would walk up the stair case towards the attic and hear this music and it seemed like when you hit midway it would stop. Sooo... everybody including my dad was starting to believe something strange was going on in that house. My sister woke me up one night screaming bloody murder. She said somebody was rubbing her face behind her bed but when I turned on the lights nobody was there. You should have seen her. She was as white as a ghost!! Same happened with my mom. She started screaming one night that some tall man was standing at her bedroom door and there was nobody there when I ran to her rescue. Anyways then the best happend (not so best I guess, lol). We were all sleeping one night and my dad was awokened by the toilet running downstairs. The toilets in Italy are like sinks here and we ALL slept upstairs. So he went downstairs to shut the water off and we all woke up to him freakin the hell out. When we got down there EVERY faucet in the bathroom was running and toilet paper was spread all over. To this day none of us take blame for this and we are a very open family. Then came the time my sister and I were recording the radio while we were away. We only got one American station there so we would just record the songs to listen to later. Nothing EVER happened to the recording until one day while we were listening to our recorded tape and out of the blue in the middle of this song was some demonic voice. I swear to you I had never been more scared in my life. It gives me goose bumps right now even talking about it. I wish I could explain what it sounded like, but it was the most disturbing angriest voice I have ever heard in my life. It lasted a total of 10 seconds and then went right back to the song we were recording. I dont know how this is possible but I swear to you it happened. Since then I only had one other thing happen to me and I'm not sure if it was due to stress or if it was actually a spirit. The night my mother died I was laying next to my now husband and swore I was laying next to my mom. She told me to let go and everything was going to be o.k. and all I could do was grab on to DH even harder (I thought he was my mom), because I didnt want her to go. I SWEAR I saw her laying next to me. It wasnt my DH at that moment if that makes any sense at all! It was really my mom there and all I could do was cry. It's been a long while since anything strange has happened to me, but after all that has I would say that I do believe in ghosts. Sorry for all the mispellings. It's late but I wanted to share my story!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search