Our trip to the doctor today

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We had another real bad night last nigh so I decided to take Connor to the doctor today - it is a Saturday so of course the wait was several hours and our bill was twice the price But the good news is we both got on antibiotics and hopefully will only get better from here!
Connor has an infection - the doctor pointed to his nose and mouth and I was about to ask and the subject got changed and I forgot to go back and ask - so I'm guessing it's like a sinus infection???? He also has the start of an ear infection - he saw some fluid building up on one ear - so we got some antibiotics -

I went ahead and had them see me too since I was there - I have bronchitis - yeah me I figured that - I always get them if anything gets near my lungs - I guess I have weak bronchial tubes So he gave me some steroids to open me up, some antibiotics and some cough med (although I probably can't take it because it will knock me out and if tonight is anything like the last 2 nights, I will not be able to knock myself out - Connor was up ALL night). I told him not to bother giving it to me but then changed my mind at the last minute because I started thinking, once his antibiotics kick in, he might be sleeping and I might be wishing I had it!

The cool news is I got a great deal at the pharmacy! I had to run into our local grocery store - they just now installed a pharmacy there so I thought how cool is this! I'll do both! (The store is Ingles if you have one near you). I had 4 prescriptions. Well, I grabbed a few things and checked out then went to get our meds - I got a 40.00 credit!!! 10.00 for each prescription! They have a special going to try to bring in new customers! I was so happy! Our meds were only 32 total (3 were generic and our insurance only charges us a 10.00 copay for generic and the steroids were 2.32). What a bargain!

Anyway...we should be on the mend here soon! Please keep us in your t&p's - I am hoping tonight goes better or I just might pull out my hair!

Thanks for thinking of us!!!!!
June 14th, 2008, 07:45 PM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I'm so sorry Rebecca! I hope the meds help both of you soon!!

my photog blog / my family blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search