New Here

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Hello ladies, I am Vicki (28) wife to harlan (30) and we have on biological son Caleb 2 1/2. We were told that we could not have kids, which turned out to be wrong, however I don't think we are going to continue to try for a second, I have ruptured disks in my back, so even if I could get pregnant again, it would be difficult. I have always wanted to do foster parent adoption, I recently filled out the paperwork to begin the process, I am very hopeful to be approved, there are so many children in our state that need loving homes, and we have allot of love to give. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

December 4th, 2008, 05:50 PM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
welcome and best wishes on your journey!

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
December 4th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
My DH and I just began this process, too. Very exciting stuff, even if I am a naturally impatient person.

Hello and Good Luck, hon!

December 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks Ladies, I am new to this. I am excited, but still waiting to hear back from them.

December 5th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MomtoAnnaLise
Hi, I'm new here to and in a similar place with thinking about adoption or fostering, good luck!
December 5th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi there! My name is Rebecca - I adopted my daughter back a few years ago and know it's a wonderful experience! Good luck with your journey and please keep us updated!!!!
December 6th, 2008, 06:25 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all! And welcome to the board! I'm Beth (27) and my DH and I are foster parents hoping to adopt. We have one bio daughter who is 2.5 years old. Right now we have one placement of the sweetest little 20 month old boy you could ever SEE! We'd adopt him in a heartbeat if he ends up needing a forever family besides his bio family. We're open to 3 foster kids, so we have 2 empty beds right now just waiting to be filled!

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
December 9th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Any news yet? We are excited for you!!!
December 25th, 2008, 08:47 AM
I finally got my paperwork, and filled it out, and I start my classes January 8th(which is a wonderful blessing as I just found out two days ago that i miscarried, and this would have been my first ob appointment, I think it's divine intervention, I prayed to god for another child, maybe this is how it's supposed to happen). I am so excited and after the tragedy of our miscarriage dh is completely on board now I am just praying that all goes well, this is actually helping me deal with the miscarriage so much better, thanks ladies for your advice!

December 25th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, hon. I have been through that and it is a pain that I would not wish on anyone. I, too, think that maybe I keep hitting my head on the infertility wall because I am supposed to walk down this path. I suppose we'll know for sure when we begin the official process in January.

Good Luck with your classes and home study!! I will be keeping you in my T&P.

December 25th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Thank you, I also hope your classes go well, and i will be keeping you and your family in my prayers, I prayed to god for a 2nd child and I really beleive this may be his divine plan.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search