Getting Ready To Start The Adoption Process

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Angel_Maker
Hey there ladies!

My name is Brandi, DH is David and we have been ttc for over 3 years with the loss of conjoined twin boys in August 2007. We are preparing for our home study in a couple of weeks and then are signing with one of two adoption agencies.

I have a phone conference with one of the agencies this Thursday! I have NO IDEA what to ask or HOW to determine which is a better fit for us!! UGH!!! This is so overwhelming! Please help TIA
October 5th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey, Brandi! I was stalking you on the TTCWMA board and I think you're past this point now but wanted to say you are more than welcome to PM me anytime. I'm only online a few times a week now but I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.

Good Luck!

October 6th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Angel_Maker
Thanks hun!
October 7th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Veteran
Congrats on your decision to adopt. We have miscarried 7 times and decided in July to start the process of adopting from foster care. Our last class is on Thursday and we just finished our second home consult yesterday. We are approved to do respit care until we are overall approved to foster and/or adopt. So good luck and if you have any questions, ask away!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search