super excited

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Super Mommy
So today I was a bit down because we have to wait til my ex husband files our divorce papers and we get the piece of paper saying we are now officially divorced. We were hoping to foster-to-adopt, and we found out we have to wait in september.
WELL
I emailed a question to the CFS asking why when all they ask is for you to be in a stable relationship(which SO and I are and have been for 3yrs) well i got a call today and the lady on the other end was a bit snappy, but informed me that we can still do foster care, just not foster to adopt.
SOOO why didnt they tell us that in sept??? SO was home the whole month of november and we could have gotten our training done. That pisses me off a bit.
But Im super happy that we can NOW continue on our little road. Sure its not exactly what we are wanting right now, but its a step and Ive always wanted to be a foster parent. So now im waiting on a call back so we can arrange things again.
YAY. I might have a house full of kids sometime in the near future.

January 26th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I hope it all works out for you! the world needs more good people who want to share there homes. good luck!
January 26th, 2011, 06:41 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope things happen for you soon!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions