We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
DH has come around...sorta. He has agreed that it's time to move on...the RE telling the next cycle would be $1000 in meds alone helped that revelation, I think! So, we are officially starting to look into it.
However, Chris has now decided he doesn't want to foster, at least right now. That means DSS is out. Our current plan is to attend this workshop. After that we are going to start really putting the word out with the local churches, health departments, pregnancy centers, and newspapers. We are also talking about putting a profile online. We I have decided that even if we are pregnant this cycle we will still attend the workshop. We will only be 10w at the time and, with our history of four losses (the latest being at 11w), I'd rather attend just-in-case. Worst case scenario, we know the info for later, right?
Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)