Introducing myself

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I have been looking for a long time for a place I can come to and meet other people with the same background. I am 36 years old when I was 27 I found myself pregnant with a child I knew I was not ready to parent. I have twins that were 4 when I was pregnant with him. I have had some trouble with addiction and knew I would do better if I let him go to another family. To make a long story short I found an adoption agency in Arizona whom put me in touch with a wonderful family. They adopted my son Jesse. I did not have much contact with them for a long time even though it was an open adoption. Recently by the grace of god they got in touch with me and I got to meet him. He is nine years old and so beautiful I can not even believe it. I am so greatful for god helping me find him a wonderful home. I hope this does a little to introduce me and I would love to chat with other people where I can feel comfortable. Thank you for reading this.
July 13th, 2006, 02:26 PM
fallsbaby's Avatar Veteran
What a wonderful gift you gave that family. And what a wonderful gift you gave Jesse. Thank you for sharing your story.

I myself am working with an adoption agency in the hopes to be luck y enough to become a mommy through adoption. We just lost our son, Brennan, to a genetic disorder that was incompatable with life for him. This is what has led us to adoption. I pray we will be lucky enough to have our happy ending.
July 13th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Quote:
What a wonderful gift you gave that family. And what a wonderful gift you gave Jesse. Thank you for sharing your story.

I myself am working with an adoption agency in the hopes to be luck y enough to become a mommy through adoption. We just lost our son, Brennan, to a genetic disorder that was incompatable with life for him. This is what has led us to adoption. I pray we will be lucky enough to have our happy ending.[/b]

I am so sorry and do not even come close to having the words for you. I hope and will pray for your happy ending. I know I made the right decision for Jesse. He is very happy and I get the joy of meeting him and spending some time with him. the family is wonderful. Yes it was a wonderful gift I gave him and they gave me by taking such wonderful care of him.
July 13th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to strawberrilover
Quote:
I have been looking for a long time for a place I can come to and meet other people with the same background. I am 36 years old when I was 27 I found myself pregnant with a child I knew I was not ready to parent. I have twins that were 4 when I was pregnant with him. I have had some trouble with addiction and knew I would do better if I let him go to another family. To make a long story short I found an adoption agency in Arizona whom put me in touch with a wonderful family. They adopted my son Jesse. I did not have much contact with them for a long time even though it was an open adoption. Recently by the grace of god they got in touch with me and I got to meet him. He is nine years old and so beautiful I can not even believe it. I am so greatful for god helping me find him a wonderful home. I hope this does a little to introduce me and I would love to chat with other people where I can feel comfortable. Thank you for reading this.[/b]

Your just like my birth mom she found herself with two boys and pregnant with me.....She made the choice to let me be adopted by my wonderful parents and I have just recently found her it's such a wonderful feeling to meet the person that gave birth to you.......

You are a very courageous women for what you did for your son and oneday he will know it to........

Linda B

God Bless
July 14th, 2006, 02:23 PM
fallsbaby's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Quote:
I have been looking for a long time for a place I can come to and meet other people with the same background. I am 36 years old when I was 27 I found myself pregnant with a child I knew I was not ready to parent. I have twins that were 4 when I was pregnant with him. I have had some trouble with addiction and knew I would do better if I let him go to another family. To make a long story short I found an adoption agency in Arizona whom put me in touch with a wonderful family. They adopted my son Jesse. I did not have much contact with them for a long time even though it was an open adoption. Recently by the grace of god they got in touch with me and I got to meet him. He is nine years old and so beautiful I can not even believe it. I am so greatful for god helping me find him a wonderful home. I hope this does a little to introduce me and I would love to chat with other people where I can feel comfortable. Thank you for reading this.[/b]

Your just like my birth mom she found herself with two boys and pregnant with me.....She made the choice to let me be adopted by my wonderful parents and I have just recently found her it's such a wonderful feeling to meet the person that gave birth to you.......

You are a very courageous women for what you did for your son and oneday he will know it to........

Linda B

God Bless
[/b]

Linda B

How wonderful you had the opportunity to meet your birth mom. It is hearing by your situation and the situation of chanda thats gives me hope. Best of luck to both of you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search