Heart for adoption

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamato4andc

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2013, 05:58 PM
321abc
I don't even know where to start. My husband and I are in our early twenties with a 13 month old and one on the way. I've felt like The Lord has called is to adopt an have felt that way for a while. Part of my feels like I'm supposed to adopt from Uganda, and part of me feels like I need to adopt from
The US. We don't have a lot of money but we have a nice home and my husband has a stable job, we live comfortably but aren't rich.

I guess I need to know what the requirements are, how old you have to be ect. I know itt varies by country. I just am brought to tears every time I think of a lonely child just needing love!
February 15th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Veteran
Welcome to the board. My husband and I feel God has a little girl out there too. We have 4 biological kids. We are trying to raise money.
321abc likes this.
March 30th, 2013, 04:27 AM
I don't know much about international adoption because our family is looking to adopt domestically but i just wanted to wish you luck and the best of everything!

Stephanie

www parentprofile.net

Lucky mother to three beautiful children
Hoping to add a baby to our family through domestic adoption
visit us at www.parentprofile.net
like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Stephanie-want-to-adopt-a-baby/294626610596310
March 30th, 2013, 04:28 AM
I don't know much about international adoption because our family is looking to adopt domestically but i just wanted to wish you luck and the best of everything!

Stephanie

www parentprofile.net

Lucky mother to three beautiful children
Hoping to add a baby to our family through domestic adoption
visit us at www.parentprofile.net
like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Stephanie-want-to-adopt-a-baby/294626610596310
November 16th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Hi dear, I know it is too tough for adopt any child. I dont know whole process about adoption but now one of my aunt is also planning to adopt a baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search