~*~GETTING TO KNOW US~*~

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2008, 10:40 AM
mswordwiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember that with Leigh/Brandon who are siblings, now 6 and 8. They came to us in April 07. I hope your lil guy is a perm member also! Nice to meet you!
Brandon 6
Suzanne (1-18-2009)
Kyle & Luke (1-22-2009)

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

Another day, another 72% for the same work, different pay......
September 25th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Regular
I introduced myself awhile back. We have two kids, one from China. Just getting ready to soon start the process again for our final little one a boy.

September 27th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Regular
Hi,

My name is Sonya. My husband and I are foster parents. We have 3 bio children and have adopted one child through foster care! We we have had 21 children in our care over the last 3 years and we will continue to foster until we are just not physically able to do so. We currently have 4 foster children, 3 of which will more than likely age out of care with us. 1 is being adopted by a family member and is just here until the logistics are worked out and then we will get another little one to love until someone is able to provide them a forever home. We currently have no plans of adopting any other children, however, you never know what God has in store for you.

I'll never understand why God chose some women to have children and others not to be able to. I was fortunate enough to be able to have biological children, but also fortunate enough to learn that my heart does not discern between giving phyisical birth and a piece of paper. I am glad many of you have had this joyous opportunity as well and others haven't yet experienced it but are embarking on it.

Children are a precious gift, no matter how they come into our lives.

Braden
Brenna
Bailee
Brevin</div>

<div align="center"></div>

December 29th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Love Leigh.'s Avatar Love My Girls ♥
Send a message via MSN to Love Leigh.
Hi all! I'm Rhys, currently 36 weeks pregnant with a girl. My partner, Mary, is going to be adopting my little girl. We are planning a wedding sometime in 2011, waiting for her to propose! I will be petitioning to adopt her 9 y/o DD after the wedding.

Credit to claire1979 for the amazing siggies!
April 5th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Xx5Xy1+'s Avatar What's your superpower?
Hi mama's, I'm Missi. I'm a SAHM to 4 girls (and a 20yo who has flown the nest) and birth mom to a 17yo boy. Dh is in the Army getting ready to retire in August. We are beginning the process of adopting our first grandchild (from my 20yo). I am excited, nervous, scared, worried about future drama, etc.

Just wanted to say hi.

Thank you 3Daughters for my AWESOME siggy!

Hoping to add a new member to our family through adoption in August 2011
~*~
I am a sleep deprived, pro-life, homebirth supporting, babywearing, extended breast feeding, cloth diapering, non-vaxing, attachment parenting, conservative thinking, Constitution defending, gun owning, Torah learning, US Army Veteran who is married to her hero... A US Army Soldier! If this offends you, then stop reading my signature!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search