Hi again ladies!

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2006, 01:44 AM
MommieinNC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Greetings ladies! It's been forever since I posted, but I needed a break away from everything, and a break I did take!

My move out west went very smoothly... We've even had snow since my arrival!

I got to see Selah three weeks ago... and lemme tell you... It was wonderful... It was painful... and it was a very great memory to leave NC with! It was so wonderful being invited into their home my last night there in NC... Christine (the mom) actually came and picked me, my dog, the suitcases, etc up from the Charlotte area and took us out to their home... (The local airport wouldn't allow the dog kennel on the plane so we had to fly outta Raleigh which is about 30-45mins from her house) where we shared dinner, laughs, and so much fun through the wee hours of the night when it was time to hit the airport... I think I put Selah down for a total of two hours during my 11 hour visit with them... It was just absolutely great to see in person how much she had changed, how much love they all had, and so much more!

Other than that... things are going great... I wanted to say hello again... share a few pics, and promise to pop in more often if you ladies don't mind having me back around!!!

Pics are here at the end... and the last two pics are from the week she was born and now as a comparison!

Cari

Wow I've sure grown!

Big yawns!

Funny face!

Birthmommy and me sleepin in a weird way LOL

Staring in amazement

Awww

Kisses are great!

Sleeping then:

Sleeping now:
October 11th, 2006, 08:42 AM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am popping in to just tell you what a wonderful person you are! I am so glad you got a chance to see Selah, and you seem to be at peace with your decision. God bless you. You are an angel.
October 16th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
You look so happy to see how great she is doing! I am glad that you got to see her AND got some pics!!! She is a very beautiful baby and has you to thank for that!!!
October 16th, 2006, 10:36 AM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Those are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you got to spend time with them before leaving.
October 17th, 2006, 07:53 PM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Cari! What wonderful pics, thank you so much for sharing them with us! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well, you are truly an amazing young woman. Please visit us often and take care!

my photog blog / my family blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search