Hi!

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2007, 04:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've never posted here before, but dh and I have been ttc for 1 year now. We just got some news that we have less than 10% chance having a bio child. So we talked it over last night and we have decided that our next course of action is adoption. We've actually looked into it for the past 3 years now. We live in FL and they have some AWESOME adoption help.
So I might becoming here more often! Because dh is in the navy we probably won't be able to start the process til August when he will be switching duty stations.
I thought that I would introduce myself and say hello! I've been reading a lot of the posts and stories on here and they make me cry!
After all the tests and disappointments we are finally going to move towards the direction of getting a child! I'm still sad that we probably won't ever have a bio child, but we are both so excited to become a mom and dad even if we don't birth a child!

Hi!
April 1st, 2007, 08:51 AM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Charity and welcome to the group! I am so sorry for everything that you've been through and know how hard it is when all you want is to become a parent. We struggled for years to get pregnant with our first, then adopted 2 girls from China and were surprised (shocked is a better word) with another bio boy during the 2nd adoption. Just goes to show we never know what God has planned for us!

Best of luck with starting the adoption process and please keep us posted!!

my photog blog / my family blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search