Monday Moans

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2007, 10:52 AM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anything you feel like moaning about today? Post it here, you'll feel better!

my photog blog / my family blog
August 27th, 2007, 11:02 AM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The only thing I have to complain about today is that our alarm went off way too EARLY this morning! My big kids started school today, so we had to be up at 6am (my son rides the bus and it picks him up at 6:47! ). I guess I didn't realize how much I was enjoying sleeping in until today. I need a nap!

my photog blog / my family blog
August 27th, 2007, 11:41 AM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I'm sick of my job. Yes, it's wonderful that I'm able to work from home, but it's twice as hard as a traditional job because I'm being a full time SAHM on top of it. It's like working 2 jobs at the same time, and I'm TIRED!!!
August 27th, 2007, 04:56 PM
KatConto's Avatar Super Mommy
[b]STRESS, I dealt with that yesterday ... you all are familiar with stress right? You know, when the mind over rides the bodies basic desire to choke the living chit out of some idiot who desperately deserves it. Yep that it the type of stress I dealt with.

Where to begin ... with yesterday ... My brothers Tim and Matt helped Charles (my DH) with the wiring .. Anita (my oldest brothers wife) sat on her rear in one of the only two chairs out there with Hailey her 20 month old grand daughter. I tried to get all the walls insulated it's kinda hard to roll out rolled insulation to 90 some inches when you have one woman just sitting in a chair being totally useless ...
<span style="font-family:Georgia">Charity (my oldest brother's youngest daughter age 17) had to have her boyfriend Tony here, Lil Matt (my oldest brother's 20 year old son) and his girlfriend where here, those four sat at the table and ate dang neart $100 worth of food. After us workers each got our plates somewhat filled and went to eat. I ususally make enough lunch to have enough left over for supper not yesterday.

</span>They drank with Anita's help a case of Charles's pepsi without asking. They didn't work till I made them go out and clean up the yard and I think (another niece and nephew) Mike and Alyssa did most of it. Tony and Lil Matt walked on the inulation board that Charles had stored in the shed and broke it all up. I got treated like a doormat and wasn't even alllowed to sit down and rest while I was working mind you I was awake and working in that room from 7 am till 4:30 pm when my brother Matt and wife Anita and family left. The room currently really full and no room to do much in let alone work that's why I basically state from here on out all non-workers won't be allowed in there.

Matt, Anita, Tim & Charles were all smoking in that room and I got so sick from the smell I almost barfed. I think it's official although I may crave one every now and then I am no longer a smoker.
I quit smoking almost for months ago, and feel so much better for it.

Well that is my biggest complaint I had on my mind today, I also sent out an e-mail to family stating a few things and new rules.
August 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Veteran
I want to complain that this forum is buried below the play group boards. Shouldnt it be up near the birth boards?/?????/????? WHats with hiding it way down here?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search