What are you're plans for today?

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2007, 06:05 AM
KatConto's Avatar Super Mommy
<span style="color:#0000ff">I got most of the touch up painting done, so today I"m going to try to get some of the border put up and the other dresser moved into the Nursery, than I have a few more things to deal with and hopefully things will go smoothly since my DH is home, and he's going to be working on the shelves that are going into our closet so I can free up two more of our dresser drawers. Now depending how much time I spend helping him depends on how much work I get to actually get done in the Nursery.</span>

Quote:
Yay! That's great news!!!

I have that problem sometimes too![/b]

We go back on the 16th and she'll just be under 35 weeks than, So I'm really trying to bust my rear to get the room and house ready for the baby.

I think I had more issues with the site, it was running slow and none of the others I went to were doing that.
October 8th, 2007, 11:29 AM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today, I'm just hanging out with my kids, they're out of school for Columbus Day. Later, I think we're going to get out our fall decorations and get them put up.

my photog blog / my family blog
October 8th, 2007, 02:49 PM
I've been doing laundry today, and taking a break from organinsing and straightening out the Nursery and our new bedroom. Had to take mom in for a doctor's appointment. And than stopped and did some shopping I think I cleared out one store of the playtex drop 4 ounce in-liners .. LOL
October 10th, 2007, 08:26 AM
I'm taking it easy today, staying off my feet. Till this afternoon, than I have to take the Balzer in to get it looked over so it can get ready for winter, having fluids checked and all that good stuff. Than while they are doing that I get to hubble up town on crutches. Yeah.
October 16th, 2007, 09:56 AM
I am doing laundry this morning and trying to finish up going thru those last two big boxes of things in the Nursery but a small catastrophe happened and I had to clean up water off the laundry room floor so after fighting with a Washing machine I'm sitting down having a bite to eat for lunch and am relaxing. I have to to my SIL in for our 35 week check up today. So my afternoon is pretty shot I'm hoping to have most of the laundry done with before I leave.
October 16th, 2007, 03:07 PM
I don't have a lot of time to do personal's just wanted to give an update. Got back from taking my SIL to our 35 week check up every thing is good we go back in 2 weeks on October 30 than we switch to once every week. Been home almost an hour and I got half of the carpet in the nursery steam cleaned and left to dry, tomorrow I move everything to that side of the room and do the rest.

Than I'll be starting in the Laundry room to straighten it out with any luck at all I'll be able to get the house done and the yard mowed one more time before Leo or Kala makes and appearance. I do believe that the nesting has hit full force .. LOL besides the fact I know this house need a total cleaning since construction started I slacked I always felt like I was losing the battle.
October 21st, 2007, 10:57 AM
Just relaxing and taking it easy today. Really wishing we had a bathtub instead of just a shower. I'd love to be able to just lay back and relax in the hottest temperature of water I could stand.
October 30th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Edited to add .... If I'm not around for a few days, it's most likely due to the fact my SIL, doctor sent her to the Hospital for delivery, and I'll be up there with her, and I will post updates when I can.

I Just crawled out of bed, have a major sinus head ache and hoping it becomes tolerable before 1:30 pm that's when I have to leave to go pick up SIL and her two little ones, go to Wal-mart and than on to her 36 week check up, we're hoping the doctor will give her a date for when they will be inducing her if not today, it will most likely be given on next tuesday. Next week much to her dismay the infant seat will be installed in the Blazer, today it will just be in the back of it, along with the diaper bag.

No baby today, at least not yet.
October 30th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Holy cow! I'm just seeing this!!!!! Good luck, I can't wait to see pics of your little sweetie. ELV's for your SIL!! Please keep us posted!!

October 31st, 2007, 04:28 PM
LOL Marla, you are so cute when you're anxious for news ..
November 12th, 2007, 07:50 AM
I've been busy the last few days as it stands we will be having the baby Tomorrow or Wednesday, induction is set for Wednesday, but depending on her effacement and her doctor it could be tomorrow. If we don't have it tomorrow I'll post and let you know. If we go till Wednesday you'll have to wait till towards the weekend to know more, as I'll be at the hospital till my SIL and the baby are discharged.
November 13th, 2007, 05:34 AM
Good luck today (or tomorrow)!! I will be praying that all goes well!!

November 13th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Took her to her appointment today, she's 4 cm dilated and 90% effaced. They sent her home till induction tomorrow at 8 am .. will post more once we get home either Saturday or Sunday.
November 14th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Yay!! Today's the day!! Good luck!!

November 17th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Sitting here listening to my Little prince slowly waking up .. it's almost feeding time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search