Questions of the week

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2007, 10:20 AM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Given that it's Ocotber and that time of year, what's your favorite thing about fall? And what's the weather like where you are? Does it feel like fall yet?

my photog blog / my family blog
October 1st, 2007, 12:33 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
2 more months of 90 degree weather!
October 1st, 2007, 04:45 PM
KatConto's Avatar Super Mommy
Here in Iowa it's fall it has been cool but not really cold. Unless you count the temperature at nights hitting 40 degrees and the days at 70 degrees. It's the perfect weather for getting colds or in my case keeping one. LOL

Our yard is full of leaves which is funny since we only have one tree in our yard way in the back of the yard. Seing less birds lately and my 39th Birthday is just around the corner. My favorite thing about fall the changing colors of the leave on all the trees, I love that and this year I love the fact that I'll be a mommy this fall.
October 1st, 2007, 04:51 PM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think my favorite part of fall is just watching how excited my kids get about Halloween and the holidays in general. I love decorating with pumpkins and just today bought a pretty burgundy mum for the front porch. We have some cooler weather coming, but probably not until Nov or early Dec. Right now, it's still in the 90's.

my photog blog / my family blog
October 2nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Given that it's Ocotber and that time of year, what's your favorite thing about fall? And what's the weather like where you are? Does it feel like fall yet?[/b]

My favorite thing about fall is the colors. I love the oranges yellows and browns!

Right now it's still in the 90's. I'm hoping it'll start cooling down a bit soon! So nope! Doesn't feel like fall.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search