Time for a ROLL CALL!

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2007, 09:31 PM
m_westbro's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OK, who's here???? Lurkers, come on out and post, we don't bite, I promise! Let's hear an update from everyone!

my photog blog / my family blog
October 5th, 2007, 01:15 PM
KatConto's Avatar Super Mommy
Sitll working on clearing out our old bedroom and trying to find a place to put it all in the new room. I didn't realise I had collected so much junk. Been cleaning the walls in the old room and doing touch up paint work. Hopefully some time next week I'll be able to start getting the border put up around the room. and get the dressers set up than it will look more like a nursery.
October 5th, 2007, 04:33 PM
eash's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lurk. I am Erin. We are starting the international adoption process, most likely Korea.
I look forward to reading the new posts but don't have much to ad since we are so new to the adoption process.
October 5th, 2007, 04:37 PM
lblackst's Avatar Super Mommy
Here! Not much news! My son is playing baseball with a special needs league. My oldest daughter is on drama team and quiz team. My 9 month old is crawling around.

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Verdana">“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” </div></span>
October 5th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Here! Not much news! My son is playing baseball with a special needs league. My oldest daughter is on drama team and quiz team. My 9 month old is crawling around.[/b]
Awesome! Jakob plays challenger baseball (well, actually t-ball) also, I just added some pics to my new blog (which I just created today).

October 6th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here too! DH just decided to become a stay at home dad, so our little ones have him during the day! NOt much else going on....
October 8th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Here too! DH just decided to become a stay at home dad, so our little ones have him during the day! NOt much else going on....[/b]
Wow! Stay at home dad, huh? I think my dh would be a great SAHD (though I have no desire to go back to work). How is that working out for y'all?

October 8th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Quote:
I lurk. I am Erin. We are starting the international adoption process, most likely Korea.
I look forward to reading the new posts but don't have much to ad since we are so new to the adoption process.[/b]
Erin welcome to the group, at this point we are here to support each other and answer questions. and share experiences. So don't feel that you don't have much to ad. I myself am relatively new to this adoption process myself.
October 9th, 2007, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Here too! DH just decided to become a stay at home dad, so our little ones have him during the day! NOt much else going on....[/b]
Wow! Stay at home dad, huh? I think my dh would be a great SAHD (though I have no desire to go back to work). How is that working out for y'all?
[/b]

So far so good! He's loving it! It's only temporary, he starts school again in January and then he'll be a part time SAHD...but the little ones are very happy!
October 9th, 2007, 10:02 AM
eash's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
I look forward to reading the new posts but don't have much to ad since we are so new to the adoption process.[/b]
Erin welcome to the group, at this point we are here to support each other and answer questions. and share experiences. So don't feel that you don't have much to ad. I myself am relatively new to this adoption process myself.
[/b]
Aww, thanks. We have our first adoption meeting tonight and I think it is the agency that we will go with if we choose Korea. I will let you know how it goes.
October 9th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
Aww, thanks. We have our first adoption meeting tonight and I think it is the agency that we will go with if we choose Korea. I will let you know how it goes.
[/b]
You are very welcome and please do let us know how it goes.

I'm here honestly ladies, just been posting in DDC of November.
October 10th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am here. I usually lurk, but I am trying to post a little more.

October 10th, 2007, 09:12 PM
I'm here, today I posted My Adoption Story in the November DDC, in case anyone is interested in checking it out. It's what lead me to the road of adopting. I'll state it's long, and emotional but it's all real for me.
November 9th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
No longer lurking. Glad to be here.

November 9th, 2007, 01:13 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Sorry I haven't been around much. I've stopped hosting all my boards and stopped posting much in general. I've been having some hormonal issues with several glands... one of which is a high cortisol level (stress hormone). Normal is 7 to 25. At last check, mine was 34. I was told to take a vacation and drop everything I can from my life before we start TTC next month. Too much cortisol affects lung development. I'll probably be back sometime, but for now, I lurk when I get a chance. That's it.
November 11th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Sorry I haven't been around much. I've stopped hosting all my boards and stopped posting much in general. I've been having some hormonal issues with several glands... one of which is a high cortisol level (stress hormone). Normal is 7 to 25. At last check, mine was 34. I was told to take a vacation and drop everything I can from my life before we start TTC next month. Too much cortisol affects lung development. I'll probably be back sometime, but for now, I lurk when I get a chance. That's it. [/b]
Awwww, I'm sorry you're having trouble, I hope you can de-stress and take it easy for a while. Good luck TTC! Come back when you can and let us know how you're doing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search