A Christmas Survey

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2007, 06:51 PM
lblackst's Avatar Super Mommy
A Christmas Survey!

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

5. When do you put your decorations up?

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

9. Do you open any gifts on Christmas Eve?

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?

12. Can you ice skate?

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

17. What tops your tree?

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?

20. Candy canes?

21. Favorite Christmas movie?

22. What do you leave for Santa?

23. Real tree or fake?

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Verdana">“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” </div></span>
December 24th, 2007, 08:14 PM
monkhester
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Egg Nog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Both

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Like white, but ended up with colored because tree was handed-me down from my niece. Pre-lit with colored lights, 7.5 feet.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. Maybe next year. Moving from condo to 3-bedroom house since last week including today. Hopefully, out completely by Friday which is closing day on my condo.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Family tradition, usually, day after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Dressing made by my older sister ONLY.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Too many to name. Had a great time with my six siblings.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember really. Much older.

9. Do you open any gifts on Christmas Eve? No.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Can't really say. First time that I have had a tree in my house. I usually visit my siblings and their children, and their children from Dec. 15 to first week in Jan. First year doing it as a family with my husband and child. Haven't done much except put the tree up.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Absoulutely love it!!!

12. Can you ice skate? No.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? As a child, viewmaster. This year, a wonderful house on a hill looking down on the city given by our church. No neighbors! Nothing but trees and nature. The house is gorgeous and my baby has acres of land to explore. The church members even painted the entire house, each room has a full paid, the master bedroom that has an unbelievable closet in a shape of an L with built in shoe holders, pants racks, shelves going around the entire closet. The entire closet is more than than 350 feet. Fireplace, huge kitchen with a new 1000.00 gas range which self cleans and locks the the child out. It is wonderful. Kitchen has a disposal and trash compater (sp?). New light fixtures throughour the house. There are some many other special gifts and blessings given by the church members. The house is free, and we are saving money from condo to buy the land.

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Church and family. Especially, the children.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? None

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The children getting dressed at my sister's house, sitting around living room while I call out the presents. Then I will do the same thing at the children's mother's house. Wonderful times, and I was unable to do it this year.

17. What tops your tree? Nothing yet. Have to get something next year.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Hard Candy Christmas by Dolly Parton.

20. Candy canes? Love them on the tree.

21. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.

22. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies and milk

23. Real tree or fake? Fake

Merry Christmas Everyone!! My darling baby wants me off the computer and wants to sit in my lap. Have to go.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search