Baby ablum ?

Forum: Adoption

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Adoption LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! I hope it's alright if I ask this here.

My sister and her Dh are in the adoption process and I am wanting to buy them a Baby Album or LifeBook. I'm not very creative so making one is not really an option. Is there one that you have found that you like the most? Or maybe something else that you can suggest? Or I was thinking of maybe this?

baby briefcase

I also want to send them alittle bit of money to put in their baby fund, do you think that would be alright? I don't want to be insensitive..

Thank you for you help! Jara

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 26th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Whatapickle's Avatar Member
I know we would have greatly appreciated any donations to our "baby fund". Gift certificates to get ready for the baby are greatly appreciated as well. People often forget that adoptive parents still need to get things for their new child and they are even more strapped for funds due to adopion costs.

You might search Amazon.com for "lifebooks" or adoption baby albums. I've seen a few nice ones on there that I probably would have gotten if a friend hadn't made one for me already. The briefcase idea looks neat.

^i^ - 2003</span>

</div>
February 27th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your reply! I think I going to get the baby briefcase along with some money in to for their baby fund.

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
March 22nd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Regular
That is so awesome that you would ask that question before attempting to do anything on your own. I only wish others would ask if what they are about to say or do might be insensitive.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search