Saying hi before we leave

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Visually Impaired Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM
samylaine's Avatar Super Mommy
We have Nathan's 3 month PULMO evaluation tomm in Ft Worth. So I am just saying hi! Hope everyone is doing well...
We won't be back until Sat.. so have a good weekend!
July 26th, 2008, 05:16 PM
see his height is moving but the weight is about the same......

I'd like to see some growths charts of everyone's kids if anyone has them, lol.
July 26th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Veteran
Glad to hear that Nathan's appointment went well! I took a look at the snack ideas because my Cade definately needs some weight too and I have to agree with you, some are seriously laughable! Some of them would be more than Cade would even eat for a meal. Good luck with it though!

Jenn
Mommy to Kendall, Cade and Colton
July 28th, 2008, 07:38 AM
fiefer87's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am glad that things went very well. Hopefully Nathan doesn't get too sick when school starts again, so keeping my fingers crossed that he's turned a corner here.

Some of those snack ideas are laughable. basically what I did with Alexis, was to do 3 meals, 2 snacks on a set schedule every day, and just gave her basically a small meal at every sitting. And I used all the high calorie stuff, no low fat mayo, yogurt, or anything like that. Lots of lean meat with protein, puddings, pastas, the works. I always made sure to have one high calorie choice at every meal/snack. PLus, I only let her drink whole mile (180 calories, and I add chocolate syrup - another 100 calories).
July 31st, 2008, 10:16 PM
Well he doesn't like mini bagels, lol. With or without cream cheese, or toasted with butter... so those are out!

He likes the peanuts but can't shell them himself so we have a fun time sitting and shelling them for him when he wants them!
I have been so busy trying to plan him snacks/meals every 2-3 hours.. it's crazy! And of course all he asks for is bananas and my Crystal light lemonade! I'm gonna have to buy a non diet lemonade for him I guess because lately it's all he asks for!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search