Holiday Shopping

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Visually Impaired Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2007, 11:20 AM
samylaine's Avatar Super Mommy
So what is on the top of your lists for the Holidays?

Nathan LOVES science and anything do with it. He loves magnifying glasses to play with and examine things, lol. SO I have bought him the Jakks Eye Clops Bionic Eye! It plug into his tv and magnifys things by 200% and shows them on the television. I think he's gonna flip out over it!

Other than that he's getting the leap frog Word Launcher toy and a few small things.....
November 2nd, 2007, 12:54 PM
fiefer87's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't really figured that out yet. I find it so difficult to shop for Alexis because of her delays, nothing is age appropriate and we try to get more educational toys and toys that will help develop her fine motor and gross motor skills, but are still fun at the same time. So we are constantly analyzing every toy to figure out if its something that she can use and if it will be beneficial to her.

But she does loves cars and trucks, so she will be getting at least 1 new car or truck. She also does get 1-2 new movies (loves seasame street and now the care bears), clothes, and a few other small things.
November 2nd, 2007, 07:29 PM
samylaine's Avatar Super Mommy
Yeah I have Meet the Robinsons put up for xmas and will get ratatoulle next week too.... I've always bought more educational toys than *regular* toys but only because that's what he prefers.. I just take him to the store and see what he spends the most time looking at and fiddling with, lol...
November 2nd, 2007, 08:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have no idea yet for Colin, he wants everything LOL!!!!!

November 17th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I dont know what to get Kody. He has mentioned a few things. He wants a remote control car, some new pencils, and some Monkey game he saw on tv.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search