1st cycle after miscarriage?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2009, 04:08 PM
hello i'm new to posting but i've read a lot of stuff you other ladies posted

i had a natural miscarriage really early last month and in order to deal with it, I'm just thinking, oh well, at least i know I can get pregnant now... we'll just try again.

I'm not 100% sure when o happened because they say first cycle after miscarriage is all weird. I have several reasons (CM and opk) to think however that I am about 8dpo. last time, around now, i got the fuzzy brain symptom. That was really weird! My bbs hurt then a lot too and I was ridiculously exhausted at the end of the day. Oh, and I got 2 cold sores at the same time. Usually get 1/yr at the most.

This time I have the flu (my husband has it too) so anything else I would be looking for I can't because of the symptoms of that (tired, 98.6-99 temp, headache, fuzzy brain, dizziness...) I do have another cold sore but I think even that can be caused by the flu. The only thing I think I can look for is the sore bbs, which I normally get every month. Nothing. Not even if I press on them. My question is, has anyone had a miscarriage and then had different (or no) symptoms when getting pregnant?

i know i'm being psycho by asking this question, but I figured what the heck. I'll ask.

Thanks!
March 19th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Veteran
I usually post on the TTCAL board. I had a natural misccariage in January. I don't think I O'd the 1st cycle after. There are some women there that have gotten pregnant immediately after a MC. I hope you get your BFP!!
April 4th, 2009, 08:16 PM
foxfire_ga79
My 4th and 5th pregnancies we're a month apart. #4 ended in m/c at 5 weeks, and that became a period. I O'd a few weeks later and was pregnant again that very next cycle. AND carried him to term. Yes, it's very possible for you to be pg again.
Also, I think someone once mentioned to me that bbs are less reactive with each pregnancy, since your body has done it before and doesn't over-react to the hormones. My first pregnancy my bbs went crazy big and sore. By #5 there was barely a change until a few months later.
Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon!

Tags
flu , miscarriage , pregnant , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search