Implantation Bleeding??? Help???

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Hello I think I have experianced implantation bleeding it started out super dark brown then turned lighter now is mostly gone it today is the 3rd day so it really only lasted about 2 days AF is due april 4th so I know that this would be the right time if it was.

Have you ever experianced implantation bleeding? How much did you bleed and what was the color?

Any info helps thank you!
March 29th, 2010, 09:10 PM
cavewoman's Avatar #2 due in June!
I have never experienced this but usually it is either brown or pink and if your AF is due the 4th the timing is probably about right.. have you taken any tests?

April 2nd, 2010, 09:02 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Was it a heavy flow? Or just spotting? It does sound right for IB as far as timing; but usually it isn't heavy at all. I had the same kind of thing in January, which was almost a week before my normal AF. This was the cycle right after my chemical in December. That turned out to be a very weird AF for me. I hope that isn't the case for you and that you get your BFP soon! Have you tested yet?
April 3rd, 2010, 04:08 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
IB isnt heavy, its light spotting. Usually it doesnt even show up in the toilet. Test and let us know

Tags
bleeding , brown blood. , implantation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search