Faint Positive 13 DPO today!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here, but I can't keep my excitement/nervousness contained. I wen to my DR. Last Friday because I was having pain in my left ovary. They did a sonogram, and was supposed to have blood work done but my orders weren't in the computer. Anyway, my Dr. called me today and told me I have several cysts on my left ovary and they were 2/12 to 3 cm in size. He told me he needs blood work done now to see if I am pregnant or not. Soooo, I couldn't wait until Wednesday to take a blood test and decided to test today. I tested at about 1:00pm and after about 5 minutes I thought there was a small faint very very faint line, but blew it off as a negative result. I took a bath and chilled out, and my curiosity got the best of me so I went and got the test and looked at it again and that line I thought I saw was now darker...still faint but darker than it was an hour before. Is this a positive test result or a false positive? Someone help me!!
April 5th, 2010, 09:35 PM
i think it sounds like a positive to me...congratualtions! i got faint possitives with all my pregnancies.
April 6th, 2010, 06:04 AM
I took another test this morning and it started out looking negative again, and about 20 minutes after taking it this faint little line started to show positive? I am so confused? I don't know if these are accurate results. I am wondering if it is the urine just absorbing more making the positive test line look visible?
April 6th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
You MUST read the results within the time limit,that is why it is there,because evaps will appear after the time limit.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 6th, 2010, 06:22 AM
I just read where this happens ALOT with blue dye tests...that is what I have been taking. Makes since now. I still have 3 days until I am due for AF. Going to my OB/GYN tomorrow for blood work, so I will know for sure tomorrow anyway. It's nice to have a forum like this. I am glad to know I am not the only one that dreads this 2ww. Been trying for 3 years for baby #3.

Tried for 4 years for baby #1... 2 years for baby #2....still working on baby #3

Symptoms so far:
9dpo: Pain in left ovary. Went for sono
10dpo: slight pain off and on on left side, woke up that morning and bbs where very very sore
11dpo: starting having bad mood swings and hot flashes, bbs still sore
12 dpo: bbs sore, bloated feeling, not very hungry, indigestion in the morning and feeling a little sick at my stomach
13 dpo: Dr. called and said found 3 cysts on the left ovary, needs to do blood work on me. Took blue dye test...must be a false positive
14 dpo: Took another blue dye test this morning..gonna say its a BFN. Feeling a little gassy..cm is milky white, bbs hurt so bad. Indigestion again this morning. Tired today and just feeling very emotional.
April 6th, 2010, 02:33 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get good news when you go to the Dr.'s appointment! VGL Hon!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search