3 days down... 11 to go!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2011, 06:50 PM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
This is my first official TWW and I HATE waiting! LOL I would be going crazy taking two tests a day but seeing a BFN kills me. (Or it did when I went through two Am I pregnant? weeks.. would've been a surprise baby.)

The second one of those that happened to me actually caused me and hubby to make the decision that we were ready to start TTC so I'm glad anyways.

I am trying to not over anylize every little thing... btw... lots of creamy CM, REALLY sore breasts, gassy and one really exciting symtom.... really soft, yet closed cervix! Mine gets hard and low after O.... We'll see.

Good Luck to everyone!

April 7th, 2011, 10:08 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck to you! I wish I could check some of those symptoms. I never get EWCM (at least that I can see) and I couldn't tell you what my cervix was doing cause I can't seem to reach it LOL! I'm 4DPO now too, hope we see a BFP!

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 7th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Ooo, how neat! Lots of to us!
The due date of Christmas Day made me pause for a second, but I really don't care!
I've heard of people celebrating quietly as a family and then throwing a B party in June as a Half B-day.... must say I like the idea!

Good Luck!

April 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
I love the idea of being due that day...but honestly don't think I'd have it be the birthday. I can cheat a bit there...I have to have c-sections and don't think Dr will be scheduling surgery that day on purpose LOL

Heck yea baby dust to us!! I'm so hopeful!

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM
The more I think about it the more I like the idea of having a Christmas baby... how awesome that Christmas would be! You would feel like you were re-living the Christmas story.
Sorry to hear about the C-section, although my friend is the same way and she thinks it's a plus not to have to go through delivery! LOL

I'm am sooooo hoping I can hand hubby a BFP on Easter... how awesome would that be?

Fingers crossed!

April 20th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Ladies,

Have any of you tested yet? I'm so curious to know!

I'm currently at 2 dpo. Still have a long wait.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search